Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I can't believe it's been 11 years « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#15 : September 12, 2012, 11:08:27 AM

Muslims also view women for mating and men for pleasure.

I think that's Greeks.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 12, 2012, 01:02:56 PM

Man, what a F'ed up bunch of people!
a friend of mine was over in the middle east with navy intelligence.  He said the same thing only used the word "boys" instead of men.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 12, 2012, 01:03:47 PM

They should also require sheep to cover up.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 12, 2012, 01:05:00 PM

They should also require sheep to cover up.

LOL

This guy...

#19 : September 20, 2012, 11:28:07 PM

#20 : September 20, 2012, 11:32:05 PM

New 9/11 doc - Gov admits it hasnt explained WTC collapses

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/326622

spartan

Hall of Famer
#21 : September 20, 2012, 11:48:10 PM

I think that's Greeks.

Who cares? Greeks as a rule don't go on murderous rampages, Muslims do.

GermanBucsFan

Second String
#22 : September 21, 2012, 06:03:11 AM

We went to ground zero at saturday before the giants game. It is still unbelievable what happend there. I still remember the first radio news that day and after work i was sitting in front of tv the whole day and watching the reports.. On our visit to that place we remembered the pictures on tv as it was yesterday. And you can speak to anyone in germany about that day, they know excactly what they were doing that moment they heard about it. some of us finished work earlier  to watch the news on tv. it is eleven years ago, but we still remember.

But dont put all muslims under one hat. ok, their religion is very different from ours, but only a few are willing to harm others for their religion.

blountforcetrauma

Rookie

#23 : September 21, 2012, 08:03:04 AM

islam is nothing but a cult. I'd rank that bs "religion" in the same vein as scientology ; pablum created by two parts nonsense theology, a large portion of gullible lemmings who are braindead enough to believe it and fearful silence of the world's faithful and body politic to condemn it for what it is.
The only thing more pathetic than these terrorist losers are people who cower to them. So some filmmaker does a spoof on Mohammed and our own government is taking the side of islamists side in denouncing this?/ WTF?? Are a bunch of inbred backwards punks stronger than the one TRUE GOD? I've always defended our president off and on occasion on the board but this advertising in arabic nations they denounce that film (that no one cared about anyways or even HEARD about till recent events) is lusidrous. I don't like Romney either but imo he'd have the stones to tell them to be fruitful and multiply (not in those words).

Enough is enough. Someone needs to tell that rabble, if they want to see TRUE terror; we have silos full of weapons, not to mention chemical and biological toys put away that can end this crap very easily. If they want to see Allah so badly, it can be arranged!!

<gets off soapbox> >:(

spartan

Hall of Famer
#24 : September 21, 2012, 10:54:27 AM

But dont put all muslims under one hat. ok, their religion is very different from ours, but only a few are willing to harm others for their religion.

At the end of the day there is only one group of people that can change the dynamics of Islam, and that is it's followers. They might not all run around blowing things up, but until they start doing something about it, I for one am going to hold them all accountable. Islam does not have an official hierarchy, but almost all the Imans and certainly all the major and most influential ones uphold the point of view that anyone that has anything ill to say about Islam or Mohammed need to be punished, often by death.  Peace through bending over backswards and kissing ass isn't working, so maybe some cold hard truths will.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 23, 2012, 11:06:56 AM

islam is nothing but a cult.

All religion is a cult by definition. The Islamic world's biggest problem isn't Islam. It's it's subjugation of most Islamic people that make them remain poor and uneducated and lacking opportunity. But that's another conversation altogether. This hit the news yesterday. I'm surprised no one commented about it...

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/libya-protesters-drive-extremist-islamist-militia-out-of-benghazi-8165639.html
: September 23, 2012, 11:08:31 AM CBWx2

blountforcetrauma

Rookie

#26 : September 25, 2012, 08:14:49 AM

islam is nothing but a cult.

All religion is a cult by definition. The Islamic world's biggest problem isn't Islam. It's it's subjugation of most Islamic people that make them remain poor and uneducated and lacking opportunity. But that's another conversation altogether. This hit the news yesterday. I'm surprised no one commented about it...

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/libya-protesters-drive-extremist-islamist-militia-out-of-benghazi-8165639.html

Good read. At least SOME people there have the stones to disavow fanaticism. I still don't back away from my beliefs condemning islam. For a "religion" that believes in peace, their followers seem to go to great lengths to scream holy terror and commit barbarism in the name of their prophet and god.
I won't let Christians off the hook in that regard either. History is beset in bloodshed in the name of God. (I always wondered when the time comes to hear what HE thinks of that?)There's been plenty of dangerous fanatics who claim to be Christians (Eric Robert Rudolph, Tim McVeigh, abortion clinic bombers, et al) For the most part, if a film offends Christians ( Last Temptation of Christ for example), there'd be protests, but no one is burning down offices, theaters, dragging out studio execs executing them, putting death threat fatwas on projectionists, etc. Would some Christians be offended enough to voice their distain, certainly. We also believe in praying for the persons who offended us that God would work a change in their lives and they would repent and do good .
Our God has a thicker skin when it comes to some someone going out of his way to offend Him. Obviously something that islamists don't consider since they're too busy trying to kill themselves and others in that false prophet's name. It's easy to claim muslims are peaceful people but their message is quite opposed; " We abhor violence. we are peaceful people. And we'll kill the next infidel who claims different" ::)

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#27 : September 25, 2012, 08:54:46 AM

Totally agree, blountforcetrama.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#28 : September 25, 2012, 01:38:05 PM

We need to kill radical Muslims when we can.......They have no interest in peace and tolerance.......Every country in the world fears us.........let's keep that going.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I can't believe it's been 11 years « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools