Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WOW what a difference a year makes !!!!...oh and a new coach lol « previous next »
Page: 1

rwg8823

Second String

: September 11, 2012, 06:32:44 PM

i know its only been a week but this is great to see .... defense #1 points against avg,#1 rush defense, #5 turnover margin,and # 7 overall. from worst defense ever to top 10 ...i know its one week but thats eye opening GO BUCS !!!!! LETS KEEP IT UP

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 11, 2012, 06:51:36 PM

# 27 offense
#31 passing yards
#26 points

There's two sides to every coin, I guess.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 11, 2012, 06:58:05 PM

# 27 offense
#31 passing yards
#26 points

There's two sides to every coin, I guess.

Glass half empty kind of guy. As horrid as our drfense was last year, Sunday was a good day. The Offense, yes, is a work in progress. I always felt the Offense was going to be harder to grasp than the defense. Offense takes more timing than defense. IMO

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 11, 2012, 07:30:09 PM

Schiano admitted the offense may need to open it up more depending on the game. The plan in this game was to be conservative and grind it out on the ground.

In a game like the Giants who have a monster Dline, it's going to be difficult to do that the whole game. Freeman will have to try to attack the secondary more than he did against the Panthers and take some chances. Him and Jackson need to get their timing down.

But if we are playing a team that has a weaker front, Bucball will be the gameplan.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 11, 2012, 07:46:03 PM

Schiano admitted the offense may need to open it up more depending on the game. The plan in this game was to be conservative and grind it out on the ground.

Was the plan for Freeman to go 4-10 the second half, too, and for the offense to not score ANY points in the second half?

I'm one of the biggest Bucs homers there is but I'm not gonna go all goo-goo over one win against a team that went 6-10 last season. If the Bucs can get thru the next 3 games without embarrassing themselves, then I will break out my pom-poms again.

sunrisejeff

Hall of Famer
#5 : September 11, 2012, 07:54:35 PM

I'm sure the plan was not for him to go 4 for 10 but 2 drops and an uncalled PI played a big part in that imo.

BucFanHudson31

Starter

#6 : September 11, 2012, 07:55:08 PM

lol lol lol lol

Freeman has improved and I was wrong about him.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 11, 2012, 08:14:25 PM

Bucs only threw the ball on first down one time in the 2nd half. They got very predictable once they got a lead of 2 scores.

Seems coaches were afraid of someone making a mistake.

That's not Freeman's fault.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WOW what a difference a year makes !!!!...oh and a new coach lol « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools