Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kuechly is likely a bust... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 26

BucNY

Hall of Famer

: September 12, 2012, 11:02:24 AM

I'm not going to call it yet but we've seen our young rookies come out and make an impact right away. You can tell they are players.

David, who plays the same position as Kuechly, completely outplayed, shined and performed Kuechly all day. I thought Kuechly had been taken out of the game. The only play I remember was when Martin pwned him early on. I think he gave up on himself after that. The knock on the guy was that he was soft and couldn't stand up in the NFL game. It sure looks like that so far as our FB Erik Lorig, who has a total of 15 starts at FB, picked up the pwning when Marting was done with him.

If they get him on a good strength program he has a shot of being a 3rd down LB for the kitties.

Agreed?

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 12, 2012, 11:05:45 AM

He didn't play like a baller, I can tell you that. He was garbage and got owned by Lorig and Martin.

Good thing our top 3 rookies played like ballers.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 12, 2012, 11:06:48 AM

Yeah you could see who the ballers were and who they weren't. Kuechly, not a baller

- Everyone

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 12, 2012, 11:07:06 AM

Yup. Glad we took a baller like Barron instead. Im sure Carolina wishes we would have drafted Kuechly. Then they likely would have gotten Barron. I can see why. Barrons a baller. David also outplayed Kuechly and looked like a baller too.

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

#4 : September 12, 2012, 11:07:13 AM

You are spot on, if they had foster and david they could have won.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#5 : September 12, 2012, 11:11:38 AM

It's like watching Java put on a puppet show...

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 12, 2012, 11:13:05 AM

wow thats a bit of an overreaction. one game does not make a career.  i thought he looked decent for a rookie. definately looked a little overwhelmed at times. i dont think hes going to be a probowler this year but i think he will be solid. im definately glad we got the guys we got though

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#7 : September 12, 2012, 11:13:37 AM

Ironic, seeing that you're actually his #1 puppet. You're creepy dude.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 12, 2012, 11:16:49 AM

What?

We just happened to notice that Kuechly got owned by a 7th round DE converted into a FB.

We just find it weird since he is a top 10 pick that he played so poorly.

Not a baller at all. So happy we took Barron over him. He's a baller.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 12, 2012, 11:17:38 AM

Lorig put a grown man ass whopping on that boy. I heard the fire department was called to use the jaws of life to get  Erik's foot out his arse. He better bring his big boy pads next time.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 12, 2012, 11:20:54 AM

Yup. Glad we took a baller like Barron instead. Im sure Carolina wishes we would have drafted Kuechly. Then they likely would have gotten Barron. I can see why. Barrons a baller. David also outplayed Kuechly and looked like a baller too.

I understand that Barron played well and I am glad he was our choice...but you think ^this^ is true after just one game??

Also the thread title...."Kuechly is likely a bust..."   ::)

Pump the breaks, people. Just like Java is wrong for stating that "Martin is not a goal line RB"...the title of this thread is way off....whether it was good or bad, such absolutes cannot be spoken after a guy's lone NFL start.

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#11 : September 12, 2012, 11:22:03 AM

Sounds about right. Wasn't very impressed with him in College or in his first game.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#12 : September 12, 2012, 11:23:15 AM

really guys im not trying to burst your bubbles but its only one game...so lets see how he fairs against top notch offenses throughout

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 12, 2012, 11:24:37 AM

I heard he at one point Lorig hit him so hard it momentarily knocked out the reception in Jon Beasons helmet radio.

- Everyone

youngone

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 12, 2012, 11:26:14 AM

I heard he at one point Lorig hit him so hard it momentarily knocked out the reception in Jon Beasons helmet radio.
I lol'd
Page: 1 2 3 ... 26
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kuechly is likely a bust... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools