Boards > College Football Board

ND to ACC

<< < (3/3)

tripblood:
LMAO! I thought you called him a "old cougar" at first, I had to read it again.

I disagree about the ACC though. If you're comparing to the SEC then you have a point but next year some of the slumping teams will be improved and I guarantee Clemson, and Miami are gonna be taking names next season as well.

GameTime:

--- Quote from: tripblood on November 05, 2012, 11:19:41 AM ---I disagree about the ACC though. If you're comparing to the SEC then you have a point but next year some of the slumping teams will be improved and I guarantee Clemson, and Miami are gonna be taking names next season as well.

--- End quote ---

guess that all depends on if your cuz stays out of trouble.  i havent watched much miami, is their future really bright?  thought they had more sanctions coming their way?

Biggs3535:

--- Quote from: tripblood on November 05, 2012, 11:19:41 AM ---LMAO! I thought you called him a "old cougar" at first, I had to read it again.

I disagree about the ACC though. If you're comparing to the SEC then you have a point but next year some of the slumping teams will be improved and I guarantee Clemson, and Miami are gonna be taking names next season as well.

--- End quote ---

When they prove they don't suck, I'll say as much.  But they have sucked for awhile and still suck now.

Right now, the Big East is the worst AQ conference - and their AQ needs to be taken away.  Then the ACC and Big 10 can battle it out for the next suckiest.

Biggs3535:
ACC #1:  26        SEC #3:  37
ACC #2:  17        SEC #6:  27
ACC #4:  10        SEC #2:  42
ACC #8:   21       SEC #8:  55

Ouch.

GameTime:
SEC owned ACC today, no question.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version