Boards > College Football Board

ND to ACC

<< < (2/5) > >>

Biggs3535:
I don't know if it has been covered in this thread yet, but it must be said that the ACC sucks.  Hard.

Runole:

--- Quote from: Biggs3535 on October 02, 2012, 12:45:45 PM ---I don't know if it has been covered in this thread yet, but it must be said that the ACC sucks.  Hard.

--- End quote ---

and with two straight losses to FSU ( an ACC team) what does that say about UF?  Oh Miami and Syracuse say Hi and miss playing the gators!! LOL

rpc1978:
5 ACC games a year? they aren't  eligible for the conf championship game right?

Biggs3535:

--- Quote from: Runole on October 28, 2012, 12:13:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: Biggs3535 on October 02, 2012, 12:45:45 PM ---I don't know if it has been covered in this thread yet, but it must be said that the ACC sucks.  Hard.

--- End quote ---

and with two straight losses to FSU ( an ACC team) what does that say about UF?  Oh Miami and Syracuse say Hi and miss playing the gators!! LOL

--- End quote ---

Yeah, you know the ACC sucks. 

Runole:

--- Quote from: Biggs3535 on October 29, 2012, 09:32:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: Runole on October 28, 2012, 12:13:01 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yeah, you know the ACC sucks.

--- End quote ---

Which of course following your impeccable logic means UF sucks.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version