Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GILBERRY RELEASED, HARDMAN BACK WITH BUCS « previous next »
Page: 1 2

PewterReportDL

Starter
: September 14, 2012, 03:00:31 PM

With health concerns on the offensive line, the Bucs made more roster moves Friday to address the depth issue as they head into the Meadowlands to take on a ferocious Giants defensive front that produced 48 sacks last year.

https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=8290:&Itemid=15

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 14, 2012, 03:09:24 PM

Dingilberry or dingleberry.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 14, 2012, 03:17:02 PM

I expect Hardman to be a pleasant surprise this weekend.

Imfao. I don't care who you really are, thats funny right there.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 14, 2012, 03:24:32 PM

I expect Hardman to be a pleasant surprise this weekend.

Imfao. I don't care who you really are, thats funny right there.

Thanks man. I have no friends, my wife hates me, all I have is you benchwarmer.

No man. You can't spoon me.

But on the bright side,  having no friends means you can be lazy all you want and no one gives a **CENSORED**.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 05, 2013, 11:09:34 AM

I just realized Wallace Gilberry put up 6.5 sacks with the Bengals this past season. Why did we dump him for Te'o-Nesheim, again?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#5 : March 05, 2013, 11:18:37 AM

he didnt like the atmosphere at OBP?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 05, 2013, 11:31:30 AM

He wasn't as good a pass rusher as his sacks indicate (his sacks/pressure ratio was extremely high) but he was still significantly better than Teo. Maybe he complained about the pasta temperature?

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#7 : March 05, 2013, 11:39:10 AM

Am I the only one who thought DTN played really well?

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#8 : March 05, 2013, 11:45:06 AM

Teo'Nesham made some good splash plays last season. Never really watched him exclusively, but I don't think he's the answer either. Great backup to have in my opinion though.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#9 : March 05, 2013, 11:46:11 AM

Teo'Nesham made some good splash plays last season. Never really watched him exclusively, but I don't think he's the answer either. Great backup to have in my opinion though.

certainly not the answer...but as 4th/5th string with aaron morgan?  i think its very difficult to expect much more.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#10 : March 05, 2013, 11:49:30 AM

Im starting to feel sorry for Hardman... the Bucs seem to be giving him the McCargo treatment.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#11 : March 05, 2013, 11:52:12 AM

Quote from: TampaBucks05
Im starting to feel sorry for Hardman... the Bucs seem to be giving him the McCargo treatment.

We just call him Cargo for short now.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#12 : March 05, 2013, 02:33:17 PM

Am I the only one who thought DTN played really well?

Nope.  I thought DTN played real well and believe he will continue to get better.  He is a solid 3rd or 4th DE in our rotation

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#13 : March 05, 2013, 02:40:39 PM

Yeah, I'd be much more upset at DTN not returning as a value depth DE than Bennett not returning as a big contract guy. He has a good motor and had some nice splash plays.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#14 : March 05, 2013, 02:57:57 PM

certainly not the answer...but as 4th/5th string with aaron morgan?  i think its very difficult to expect much more.
Is it too much to expect him to put up similar numbers to a player the team cut?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GILBERRY RELEASED, HARDMAN BACK WITH BUCS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools