Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did Ian Beckles make it to work this morning? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#30 : September 15, 2012, 08:47:33 PM

While we worry about enemies in the Middle-East, we need to be weary of the moral decay of our own citizens who are intent on dragging this country down.

TheQ

Starter

#31 : September 15, 2012, 08:48:05 PM

Stupid is as stupid does.....Ian acted stupid and got arrested....the end.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 15, 2012, 09:05:09 PM

I'm speaking specifically to the comment that would should blindly side with Police.

Lazy. Ignorant. Stupid.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

jlr0714

Starter
#33 : September 15, 2012, 09:14:18 PM

Would be curious to know if he was on his way to his car...in which case his arrest came before he got his drunk azz behind a wheel.  Dude has a huge sense of 'entitlement'.   

Bradspace

Pro Bowler

#34 : September 15, 2012, 09:15:37 PM

Eh, whatever, he got too drunk and did what people do when they get too drunk. He wasn't behind the wheel, he didn't harm anyone or put anyone in danger.

Completely agree. Being obedient doesn't come as naturally as it does for others.

Telling a grown up that they can't cross the street..

Soon it will be legislated how we all should wipe our asses.

Not a fan of Ian, but that shouldn't matter.

Sometimes I feel that American's have a lust for power and rules. Even Though the citizens are on the receiving end!

I think you may be letting this topic get away from you. 

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#35 : September 15, 2012, 11:22:17 PM

Meh, he was responding to the absurd statement, "What ever happened to being a good American citizen and doing what a police officer asks you," not responding about the specific situation with Ian. And to whoever asked, Ian always has transportation provided when he goes out, so he wasn't heading back to his car to drive.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#36 : September 16, 2012, 06:14:47 AM

I'm speaking specifically to the comment that would should blindly side with Police.

Lazy. Ignorant. Stupid.

Link? Where did anyone other than yourself use the word "blindly"?
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did Ian Beckles make it to work this morning? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools