Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thank you coach Schiano! « previous next »
Page: 1

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

: September 15, 2012, 01:35:37 AM

From a Tampa native, thank you coach Schiano for taking the HC position for our beloved Bucs. I know it's only one week into the season but I think I speak for every die hard Buc fan when I say "the Bucs are back on the hunt".
After having been spoiled by great coaches in Dungy and Gruden, consecutive season sellouts, probowlers at multiple positions, and the 2002 nfl championship, the bucs went into rebuilding and the good times ended as soon as they seemed to began. Probably with the uniform change but the point is, the glory days were over, fanbase dwindled, the tea party took over Tampa, and die hards like myself secretly wept at the darkness at the end of the tunnel. Coach Morris was promoted from within to pump life back in the team and for a split second it seemed like it was working only to realize the body had been dead for 2 weeks. Morris and his staff were let go respectfully, the coaching search began, and the sliver of hope appeared at the end of the tunnel. Rumors flew, speculation grew, hopes were dashed, and in the end the Bucs hired a no nonsense coach to run the ship and oversee one of the youngest teams in the league. The sliver grew into what appeared to be light but I was skeptical...I had to do my research and figure out how to correctly spell Schiano let alone see what the front office saw in you. It didn't take long as I was sold on your introductory press conference and despite what appeared to be nervousness, you got your point across which was Win. Everything else is as they say, "history", and the Bucs are back in a bad way. I don't know how the Bucs aquired favor from the footballl gods when it comes to coaching and talent but I'm just grateful I'm not a falcon fan. What a dlilusional franchise they are right? Anyway what I want to say is thank you for taking the job of HC for our local football team. Thank you for bringing trust, accountability, belief, and down right kickass to the Bucs. I realize it's a team effort and you aren't alone responsible for righting the ship but you hired the coaches, you had a plan before you ever got here, and you aren't afraid to lead which makes you better than 99% of the population. You're a god send and I can now hold my head up and pick the Bucs on Madden. Thank you, wreck ship.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : September 15, 2012, 01:37:49 AM

Honestly, I think anyone other than Raheem would have been a huge improvement and made them look like a God send.    It's still a bit too early to call Schiano, but we can all be thankful that buffoon Heemy is gone.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#2 : September 15, 2012, 01:39:20 AM

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 15, 2012, 01:42:17 AM

From a Tampa native, thank you coach Schiano for taking the HC position for our beloved Bucs. I know it's only one week into the season but I think I speak for every die hard Buc fan when I say "the Bucs are back on the hunt".
After having been spoiled by great coaches in Dungy and Gruden, consecutive season sellouts, probowlers at multiple positions, and the 2002 nfl championship, the bucs went into rebuilding and the good times ended as soon as they seemed to began. Probably with the uniform change but the point is, the glory days were over, fanbase dwindled, the tea party took over Tampa, and die hards like myself secretly wept at the darkness at the end of the tunnel. Coach Morris was promoted from within to pump life back in the team and for a split second it seemed like it was working only to realize the body had been dead for 2 weeks. Morris and his staff were let go respectfully, the coaching search began, and the sliver of hope appeared at the end of the tunnel. Rumors flew, speculation grew, hopes were dashed, and in the end the Bucs hired a no nonsense coach to run the ship and oversee one of the youngest teams in the league. The sliver grew into what appeared to be light but I was skeptical...I had to do my research and figure out how to correctly spell Schiano let alone see what the front office saw in you. It didn't take long as I was sold on your introductory press conference and despite what appeared to be nervousness, you got your point across which was Win. Everything else is as they say, "history", and the Bucs are back in a bad way. I don't know how the Bucs aquired favor from the footballl gods when it comes to coaching and talent but I'm just grateful I'm not a falcon fan. What a dlilusional franchise they are right? Anyway what I want to say is thank you for taking the job of HC for our local football team. Thank you for bringing trust, accountability, belief, and down right kickass to the Bucs. I realize it's a team effort and you aren't alone responsible for righting the ship but you hired the coaches, you had a plan before you ever got here, and you aren't afraid to lead which makes you better than 99% of the population. You're a god send and I can now hold my head up and pick the Bucs on Madden. Thank you, wreck ship.

Amazing post!  8)

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 15, 2012, 01:48:46 AM

Amazing post!  8)
thanx bro. hows the move coming? or have you even begun?

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 15, 2012, 02:00:10 AM

The internet still needs to be installed up there but some issues with my brother have postponed my other brother from going up there to work on it.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

TAMPAAAA BAYYYY

Rookie

#6 : September 15, 2012, 02:41:11 AM

Agree 100% wreck ship.  Regardless of what the record is this year, I believe in our coaching staff finally. 
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thank you coach Schiano! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools