Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Vin and CBW Road show « previous next »
Page: 1

spartan

Hall of Famer
: September 18, 2012, 08:26:15 PM

OK guys have at it.

No disrespect to either one of you, but this way you don't spit fire at each other for 5 or 6 pages at a time in any thread you both participate in. You can provide us with some entertainment while you're at it :)

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#1 : September 18, 2012, 08:40:44 PM

I'm hoping to see some mad Photoshop skillz here.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 18, 2012, 08:45:27 PM

I'm hoping for lots of black hole talk.

I'm guessing PeanutButterBoy sees some interesting pics when he google-images that phrase.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 18, 2012, 08:50:10 PM

LOL.  The Cove baby!

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 18, 2012, 08:55:42 PM

I smell a conservative conspiracy.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#5 : September 19, 2012, 12:28:14 PM

Thread of the year

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 19, 2012, 12:42:27 PM

spartan, you are lucky as hell Vince didn't challenge you to a fight for creating this thread. I am going to ignore this, because if I don't, he might get angry, and I won't like him when he's angry...

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#7 : September 19, 2012, 01:05:48 PM

Words are for pussies. Photoshop gets the point across.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#8 : September 19, 2012, 01:50:53 PM

spartan, you are lucky as hell Vince didn't challenge you to a fight for creating this thread. I am going to ignore this, because if I don't, he might get angry, and I won't like him when he's angry...

Vin likes me (ish, I think). I'm good. Plus he knows I have a CCW permit.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Vin and CBW Road show « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools