Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: so Jesus did have a wife « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
: September 19, 2012, 09:55:24 AM

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2012/09/18/harvard-scholar-discovery-suggests-jesus-had-wife/

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 19, 2012, 10:10:44 AM

From a Christian perspective, I've never understood why it was a big deal if Jesus was married.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 19, 2012, 10:32:16 AM

He made it with a prostitute. Could be huge if he was actually married.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 19, 2012, 10:47:14 AM

Jesus.. mushroom peddler

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 19, 2012, 10:50:33 AM

A hypocritical God? Oh do tell. Oh wait, its already in the bible.....nevermind.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 19, 2012, 10:52:07 AM

All religion is mans assumptions of what awaits him when he dies.. Anyone claiming to see or talk to god was trippin', end of story

Not saying there is no god, but I dont believe a bible that contradicts itself every other page

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

spartan

Hall of Famer
#6 : September 19, 2012, 10:54:42 AM

Is this where we Christians rush out, riot, burn the place down and murder a few arbitrarily chosen people because we think they are not Christians?

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 19, 2012, 10:59:13 AM

This is where you burn down an embassy.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 19, 2012, 11:00:54 AM

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#9 : September 20, 2012, 08:00:27 AM

From a Christian perspective, I've never understood why it was a big deal if Jesus was married.
=====================================================================================
without a doubt you cannot be Christian.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#10 : September 20, 2012, 08:47:46 AM

=====================================================================================

Thanks for the compliment.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#11 : September 20, 2012, 11:22:34 AM

Why not?

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#12 : September 20, 2012, 11:44:02 AM

You're not worthy! Only those selected by Thomas are worthy.

So far, he has only selected himself.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#13 : September 20, 2012, 12:20:11 PM

Why does Thomas get to be God all the time... Shouldn't we take turns or something?

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#14 : September 20, 2012, 12:26:57 PM

Mental illness requires unparalleled devotion. You think you got what it takes?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: so Jesus did have a wife « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools