Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Unofficial Official Cowboys vs. Buccaneers Game Day thread! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 75 76 77

entrekpk23

Practice Squad
#1140 : September 23, 2012, 04:34:34 PM

Just an embarrassing way to end the game. From not going into the no huddle earlier, running on third down, to calling time outs and blasting their center. If there's one bright spot, when we don't rely on the blitz and can disrupt with our front 4, our defense is pretty damn good. But this was an absolute embarrassment from our coaching staff. And for the love of god, if your going to make it a point to not give up on the run, mix it up with Blount a little bit.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#1141 : September 23, 2012, 04:37:09 PM

Its not the reason why we lost....  but can you imagine the media coverage had the Cowboys lost a game because the "replacement" refs botched a fumble call and missed out on a TD?

If teams were reversed, that's all Aikman and Buck would be talking about.  Instead, they complain about McCoy's hit on Romo.  Really????

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#1142 : September 23, 2012, 04:41:16 PM

I see players getting tired of Schiano real soon. These are grown men, not boys just out of high school.
Legal play.

doesnt matter if its legal or not. Did you read the body language of these guys and how they responded to Schiano? I can easily see some guys shutting down. Not everyone enjoys playing to stay out of the doghouse while the coaching gives the game away. Its one thing to sell out for a W when your team is showing signs of life. Its a completely different thing to throw your players into the fire when you yourself made some very stupid decisions. The players are only going to sacrifice themselves so many times before shutting down.

Thats the type of trust thats usually earned overtime, not just demanded.

Well see how accountable Sullivan and Schaino are because they are the reason this game was another embarrasing effort from the play calling standpoint on offense. If they take full responsibility for the loss, then they may save some face. I dont care how bad guys like Freeman played, none of them stood a chance due to playcalling no matter how bad they played.

Freemans worst game as a pro and and the team still had a chance, and they gave it away.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Desmond

Second String

#1143 : September 23, 2012, 04:42:31 PM

Let's hope for 2-14.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#1144 : September 23, 2012, 04:43:29 PM

Coaching made Freeman 10-28?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#1145 : September 23, 2012, 04:44:20 PM

I see players getting tired of Schiano real soon. These are grown men, not boys just out of high school.
Legal play.

doesnt matter if its legal or not. Did you read the body language of these guys and how they responded to Schiano? I can easily see some guys shutting down. Not everyone enjoys playing to stay out of the doghouse while the coaching gives the game away. Its one thing to sell out for a W when your team is showing signs of life. Its a completely different thing to throw your players into the fire when you yourself made some very stupid decisions. The players are only going to sacrifice themselves so many times before shutting down.

Thats the type of trust thats usually earned overtime, not just demanded.

Well see how accountable Sullivan and Schaino are because they are the reason this game was another embarrasing effort from the play calling standpoint on offense. If they take full responsibility for the loss, then they may save some face. I dont care how bad guys like Freeman played, none of them stood a chance due to playcalling no matter how bad they played.

Freemans worst game as a pro and and the team still had a chance, and they gave it away.

How about the awesome game by the defense under Schiano and Sheridan?

youngone

Hall of Famer

#1146 : September 23, 2012, 04:46:27 PM

I think he should have let the defense finish the game however they wanted.. They played there asses off all game n deserved it

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#1147 : September 23, 2012, 05:18:48 PM

Last week the defense was terrible and came back strong. This week the offense stuck and the coverage team stuck. Hopefully, they can adjust and put together a complete game. I know this, we won't win too many games if the WR's can't get seperation.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'
Page: 1 ... 75 76 77
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Unofficial Official Cowboys vs. Buccaneers Game Day thread! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools