Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Unofficial Official Cowboys vs. Buccaneers Game Day thread! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 77

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : September 20, 2012, 10:25:56 AM

THE NATIONAL MEDIA IS OUT TO GET US!!!

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 20, 2012, 10:30:46 AM

#84 and #85...hilarious.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#32 : September 20, 2012, 10:37:25 AM

ESPN is still talking about the kneeldown. It was an inconsequential play. Not sure why of all the things they can talk about , they choose that. Guess the rest of the NFL is boring with nothing left to discuss.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#33 : September 20, 2012, 10:42:16 AM

Are the Cowboys really a 7.5-9.0 favorite?

http://sportsdirect.usatoday.com/odds/nfl.aspx

Ricky Bobby

Starter

#34 : September 21, 2012, 12:14:28 AM

Hoping Schiano and the rest of the crew are prepared for this game. I want the cowgirls to get **CENSORED** on! :P

Here's to hoping we don't blitz every time if it isn't working all game.  :)

America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed. -Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#35 : September 21, 2012, 12:32:50 AM

Hoping Schiano and the rest of the crew are prepared for this game. I want the cowgirls to get **CENSORED** on! :P

Here's to hoping we don't blitz every time if it isn't working all game.  :)

Agree. Time for payback to that team. They have this teams number. Time to turn the tides!! Go Bucs!!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#36 : September 21, 2012, 01:04:24 AM

Two guarantees in this game...

It will be decided by 3-5 points.
Demarco Murray will go over 100 yards.

I don't think the Cowboys are quite as good as what they showed in week one. That was a divisional game and they have been haunted all offseason by their loss to the Giants at the end of last year. They also aren't as bad as what they showed in week 2. Talent-wise...these two teams will be pretty much equal on Sunday. It all comes down to Romo and Freeman....whoever has the better, more complete game...will be victorious.

Murray will go over 100 yards because the Bucs will make the mistake of pinning their ears back more than they should in order to put pressure on Romo. Also, Dallas does an excellent job with draw plays and misdirection runs...which could kill the Bucs.

I think the Cows take this one...but there is a part of me that has hope that we will pull this one out...I dunno...I keep going back and forth.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Ricky Bobby

Starter

#37 : September 21, 2012, 01:11:22 AM

I don't think the Cowboys are quite as good as what they showed in week one. That was a divisional game and they have been haunted all offseason by their loss to the Giants at the end of last year. They also aren't as bad as what they showed in week 2. Talent-wise...these two teams will be pretty much equal on Sunday. It all comes down to Romo and Freeman....whoever has the better, more complete game...will be victorious.

Murray will go over 100 yards because the Bucs will make the mistake of pinning their ears back more than they should in order to put pressure on Romo. Also, Dallas does an excellent job with draw plays and misdirection runs...which could kill the Bucs.

I think the Cows take this one...but there is a part of me that has hope that we will pull this one out...I dunno...I keep going back and forth.

All depends on what Dallas assumes we will play defensively and the half-time adjustments that follow; or lack thereof. I'm still in the thinking of this being our first year together for both sides of the ball and we are going to have some hiccups playing all the teams.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#38 : September 21, 2012, 01:37:00 AM

Has Freeman ever beaten a team that employs a 3-4 defense?

I PRAY the BBUCS beat the hell out the Girls.  I despise that Star, and their "fans".  HATE THEM!

I don't want a close game either, I want them to thoroughly whup them bastards.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#39 : September 21, 2012, 02:07:43 AM

Blount will bee used in the game too, Schiano said!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Ricky Bobby

Starter

#40 : September 21, 2012, 02:17:31 AM

And if last week was any indication of our run game, Blount is sorely needed. Defenses already picking apart when we are going to run. I don't understand how 3 YPC makes you an epic RB. Move the chains, don't force us to stall out because you can't pick up more than that. (Yes, I know Blount has been known to do this in the past as well.)

Sorry if I sound bitter from last week; my wife is a Giants fan, and we should've won that game. All we had to do was wear that clock down instead of punting drive after drive in the second half, giving Eli every opportunity to come back. I kept wondering to myself where Blount was in the second half to slam into that defense, but he never came.

Now I get to hear about how awesome the Giants are, from a woman who doesn't know what a safety is, or that you CAN try and force a fumble on a victory formation. lol. Eh well.

Let's **CENSORED** Dallas up.  :D  Seriously. One game at a time! Let's go Bucs!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#41 : September 21, 2012, 05:52:32 AM

I don't agree. I think Mason Foster has been absolutely wrecking people and Murray is fragile. Good chance he goes down early. If he stays healthy then sure, he and Felix Jones could have a big day....but it isn't guaranteed by any means. You wouldn't have thought we could hold the Panthers to 10 yards rushing either...until it happened. We gave up 71 yards to Andre Brown last week because we were so focused on trying to stop Eli, but he showed he's no joke last night by putting up 130 total yards on the Panthers. We've allowed just 104 rushing yards in our first two games. Until proven otherwise, lets give this defense some credit.

I don't think the score is guaranteed to be close either.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#42 : September 21, 2012, 07:28:02 AM

Yes , we need someone to stir the Gatorade.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#43 : September 21, 2012, 08:22:02 AM

I've said it before...

I don't think we can even project what our Bucs are going to do...   they haven't even got through the playbook yet.

Schiano is taking that advantage.  We've seen two games and two very different game plans.   Each side of the ball is progressing, but having ups and downs.

Based on the two games played....   and doing the math...  We are better than Dallas.    Romo and Murray are the x factors, with Romo being the more dangerous of the two.

We got to Cam because he was pressured and indecisive.    Romo is well closer to Eil than Cam.   

That all said - our Bucs are no slouch.   Proud and happy to watch them fight.   This game will be within 7 points is my guess.   Definitely another good one.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#44 : September 21, 2012, 08:25:13 AM

I think we have another high scoring game this week, but I'm hoping we finish strong this time and come out on top.

Also, I hope to see Blount get 5+ runs, Martin used out in space, and Freeman using his legs.

Not sure what Clayborn's family issue was, but I hope everything is ok and he has a break out game in Dallas.

Final score prediction......31-30
: September 21, 2012, 08:27:31 AM JDouble

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 77
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Unofficial Official Cowboys vs. Buccaneers Game Day thread! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools