Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Some pics from my trip to Florida and NY « previous next »
Page: 1 2

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#15 : September 20, 2012, 07:03:39 PM

Germanbucfan - happy to hear your trip went well. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#16 : September 20, 2012, 09:35:09 PM

I've attended 243 home Buccaneers games over the years.    That's what I know.

You're a fair weather, front running phony, attention seeking whore.

If attending every game in the 80's and early 90's when the Bucs had the worst record in the history of any sport is being a fair weather, front runner, then you are right.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 20, 2012, 09:52:08 PM

I've attended 243 home Buccaneers games over the years.    That's what I know.

You're a fair weather, front running phony, attention seeking whore.

If attending every game in the 80's and early 90's when the Bucs had the worst record in the history of any sport is being a fair weather, front runner, then you are right.

I don't care what you did 20 years ago. I was there then too, so what.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 20, 2012, 09:57:54 PM

Just pointing out that your theory is wrong.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 20, 2012, 10:02:08 PM

Never mind. No point going around this mountain again.

GermanBucsFan

Second String
#20 : September 21, 2012, 06:14:08 AM

i have just watched the giants-panthers game and must say, even if the bucs lost against the giants, well done bucs.
I was happy that the Buccaneers won the first game, my first win in RJS. But i did not expect to see a win against the giants. At the end i was happy and sad. sad for the loss and happy they never gave up the game. A few mistakes decided the game for the giants. But we should not forget the giants are the world champion and the bucs came out of a bad season lat year. i suppose the giants are full respect to that game the bucs did against their team.
now i am waiting for the next game. happily i can watch it live at home, it starts here at 7pm.
go Bucs

gruber

Pro Bowler

#21 : September 21, 2012, 06:35:13 AM

Durango- I live in Ct and used to go to the games when the Giants or Jets played the Buccs in the Meadowlands. Contrary to popular believe the Giant fans were alway far worst to me than Jet fans. I forgot the year but the buccs were getting there asses handed to them, Bruce Gradkowski was qb it was so windy they could pass the  ball. People were throwing cans and plastic bottles at me people wanted to start fights total bs. I now prefer to watch it at home less bs.

German glad you had a good time in the States.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 23, 2012, 03:18:13 AM

That was 2006 Gruber...

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#23 : September 23, 2012, 09:06:22 AM

Nice pictures GermanBucFan-
How did you like our beer?

GermanBucsFan

Second String
#24 : September 23, 2012, 11:17:39 AM

hi Morgan,
i am not a beer drinker in germany, but i enjoyed  the different types of beer i had during my holidays. The delicious food gave me an extra donation of 5 pounds after the trip 8).

gruber

Pro Bowler

#25 : September 25, 2012, 01:02:47 PM

LOL Thanks Java.... Things kind blend together for me knowadays.

iabucfan

Second String
#26 : September 25, 2012, 06:35:55 PM

I hope you had a good time. Thanks for sharing the photos.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Some pics from my trip to Florida and NY « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools