Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dallas Cowboys Official Message Board - Help Wanted « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#120 : September 23, 2012, 06:39:33 AM

Apparently I was being "inciteful."

You did a great job as joshfreeman.

Sorry that I called you an idiot. I only said that to try and Soften them so that they wouldn't take their ball and go home.  Wanted us to beat the seahawk page count first.

Then that idiot, sarek, entered and the rest is history.

You made that guy look like an imbecile. Kudos

And, 3sk's schtick was legendary.

buchead

Hall of Famer

#121 : September 23, 2012, 09:46:33 AM

Anybody going back over today? If so can you pass along a message. That Jerry Jones is the new al Davis and he will spend the next 15 years hand picking players and firing coaches that aren't yes men.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#122 : September 23, 2012, 11:33:40 AM

Apparently I was being "inciteful."

You did a great job as joshfreeman.

Sorry that I called you an idiot. I only said that to try and Soften them so that they wouldn't take their ball and go home.  Wanted us to beat the seahawk page count first.

Then that idiot, sarek, entered and the rest is history.

You made that guy look like an imbecile. Kudos

And, 3sk's schtick was legendary.

thanks man. Credits not all mine though. We all did a great job ticking them off. Besides, it was funny as hell.

My favorite part was "wins mean nothing unless you win the whole thing. it still means youre just another loser"

also, "we came in here to heckle you, and did just that. stop whining that you guys didn't come up with it yourselves." was funny as well.
: September 23, 2012, 11:44:24 AM Benchwarmer#1

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dallas Cowboys Official Message Board - Help Wanted « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools