Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LeGarrette BlounT History Month « previous next »
Page: 1

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

: September 20, 2012, 05:11:40 PM

I just heard that October is LGBT History Month. What in the hell is going on in this country? A whole month for the history of a second string running back? Is that something we need or even want? And what is his history? He sucker punched a guy in college, didn't get drafted, got into a fight in training camp, slept through meetings, and showed up late. Is this the sort of history we want the world to know about? I just don't get it. Supposedly this idea is hugely popular in San Francisco. Maybe we could get the Niners to give us more than he's worth and just be done with it.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 20, 2012, 05:36:30 PM

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#2 : September 20, 2012, 05:45:13 PM

That is frightening.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 20, 2012, 07:07:19 PM

I just heard that October is LGBT History Month. What in the hell is going on in this country? A whole month for the history of a second string running back? Is that something we need or even want? And what is his history? He sucker punched a guy in college, didn't get drafted, got into a fight in training camp, slept through meetings, and showed up late. Is this the sort of history we want the world to know about? I just don't get it. Supposedly this idea is hugely popular in San Francisco. Maybe we could get the Niners to give us more than he's worth and just be done with it.
Close - but not quite.. :o ;)

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#4 : September 20, 2012, 07:31:58 PM

That is frightening.

Maybe so, but he's got one hell of a nice rack.
: September 20, 2012, 07:33:47 PM Durango 95
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LeGarrette BlounT History Month « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools