Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Foster leads the league in Run Stop Perecentage, Vjax in Yards per Route Run « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#15 : September 21, 2012, 02:30:32 PM

Foster is the intimidator.

David is the assassin.

Black is the janitor.

Biff Barker

Pro Bowler

#16 : September 21, 2012, 02:40:53 PM

I would not have guessed this after what we saw last year.  Good news, hope his agression is highly contageous. Having a bone jarring MLB ans SS are fundamental elements to building a great defense.  We are on the right path.  Now, about that pass rush...

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 21, 2012, 05:27:50 PM

Foster looks the part at MLB this year. I'm loving the big hits he has been delivering on running backs in the run game and his zone spacing in coverage is much better. He keeps it up for the full 16, he will be going to the pro bowl.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 21, 2012, 07:28:35 PM

Where are all the Foster and Black haters now? Probably moved on to Talib and Barber...

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#19 : September 21, 2012, 08:48:42 PM

I thought Foster looked good for the first four games last year. Then the entire team took a nose dive.

I'm glad to see David wearing the green dot. I think David is the headier player and will do well as the "QB of Defense" Meanwhile Foster is freed up to just play football.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#20 : September 21, 2012, 08:52:38 PM

Hayward is better than Foster and should be starting.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 21, 2012, 11:52:28 PM

I thought Foster looked good for the first four games last year. Then the entire team took a nose dive.

I'm glad to see David wearing the green dot. I think David is the headier player and will do well as the "QB of Defense" Meanwhile Foster is freed up to just play football.
I'm stoked about David. I'm stoked about our rookies but getting David where we did is like icing on the cake.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 22, 2012, 09:29:05 PM

It may have done a lot for Foster, relieving him of playcalling duties and giving them to David.  Free's him up to just play ball.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 22, 2012, 09:35:10 PM

It may have done a lot for Foster, relieving him of playcalling duties and giving them to David.  Free's him up to just play ball.

It's my understanding that Foster is still the one making all the checks when he is on the field. David is just relaying in the initial call from the sideline, which anybody could do.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#24 : September 22, 2012, 10:28:07 PM

How did that become your understanding? It makes no sense what so ever.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 23, 2012, 01:11:50 AM

I believe it was in a PR article

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#26 : September 23, 2012, 03:08:17 AM

How did that become your understanding? It makes no sense what so ever.

watch the game, youll see David make the call and then when they are lined up, you see Foster making all the checks. Saw it a bunch of times with my own eyes.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

DEBUCSOWN

Starter

#27 : September 23, 2012, 05:10:12 AM

Where are all the Foster and Black haters now? Probably moved on to Talib and Barber...

They both went down in the newest madden update :( tho we also beat the cowboys in espns madden simulation!

Go Bucs

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#28 : September 23, 2012, 10:47:29 AM

Black still sucks. Foster is getting his because with all the crazy bltizing we do he's got no one blocking him and his pass coverage is still suck. In the end, Foster can be as bad a mother run stuffer as you want but until he's better in coverage he's a liability,

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Foster leads the league in Run Stop Perecentage, Vjax in Yards per Route Run « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools