Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yahoo! Sports Writer, Michael Silver, Rips Schiano « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 12

youngone

Hall of Famer
#15 : September 21, 2012, 04:06:24 PM

The more I read/ hear about Schiano the more I just love him!
This

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 21, 2012, 04:07:22 PM

Schiano said he would do it again if the situation presents itself. Theres no rule against it. The "unwritten" rule is for whiners.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#17 : September 21, 2012, 04:10:43 PM

Schiano is telling them to take that "unwritten" rule and shove it

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 21, 2012, 04:12:20 PM

Schiano said he would do it again if the situation presents itself. Theres no rule against it. The "unwritten" rule is for whiners.

The Bucs had no right to try and win a game against the New York Giants . When Eli decides it's time to pick up the ball and go home , it's time . Didn't you know that ??

Stop being a bully .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 21, 2012, 04:12:41 PM

Lost all respect for Silver after this piece. Clearly he's an angry Giants fan.
He's from California. I seriously doubt he gives two craps about the Giants as a fan.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 21, 2012, 04:14:09 PM

Some say taking a knee and not further running up the score against a team you've outgained by 300 yards is being courteous.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 21, 2012, 04:18:30 PM

Good. Hope the team takes on the persona of their coach and bullies the Cows on Sunday.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 21, 2012, 04:23:06 PM

Who wants a self confident, detail oriented, intelligent, fair, family oriented bully as a football coach?

Oh yeah..... Everyone.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 21, 2012, 04:24:40 PM

Who wants a self confident, detail oriented, intelligent, fair, family oriented bully as a football coach?

Oh yeah..... Everyone.

Sounds kinda like Tom Coughlin ....oh wait...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#24 : September 21, 2012, 04:29:03 PM

His first season in the NFL and coughlin was "standing up to a bully?' HA!

More like whining about a legitimate play. They got caught with their pants down on that one, and probably feel embarrassed.

Sure wish Tampa's media would comment back, maybe stand up for the team even? NY's  word is not final, no matter what the bloated idiots think of themselves.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 21, 2012, 04:30:46 PM

The Bucs had no right to try and win a game against the New York Giants . When Eli decides it's time to pick up the ball and go home , it's time . Didn't you know that ??

Stop being a bully .

That pretty funny.

BucSauce

Practice Squad

#26 : September 21, 2012, 04:32:59 PM

Here to hoping we see them in the playoffs and punch them in the mouth again. Bring Back the REAL REFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Artist formerly know as \\\"BlueTick14\\\"

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#27 : September 21, 2012, 04:33:09 PM

Hey, remember all those stories about Sapp being an **CENSORED**? Yeah, those really mattered in the long run.

This team needed a good dose of "**CENSORED** you". Bring it, Schiano.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#28 : September 21, 2012, 04:34:04 PM

Here to hoping we see them in the playoffs and punch them in the mouth again. Bring Back the REAL REFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bucs got outgained by 300 yards. Who punched who in the mouth?

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#29 : September 21, 2012, 04:34:16 PM

You guys are such schiano leg jumpers.  Just like you did with heemy before.  How anyone thinks bring disliked and unrespected in NFL circles is a good thing is beyond me.  Glazers continue to prove how clueless they are.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yahoo! Sports Writer, Michael Silver, Rips Schiano « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools