Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yahoo! Sports Writer, Michael Silver, Rips Schiano « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

« #30 : September 21, 2012, 04:35:19 PM »

Here to hoping we see them in the playoffs and punch them in the mouth again. Bring Back the REAL REFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bucs got outgained by 300 yards. Who punched who in the mouth?
don't let facts get in the way.

youngone

Hall of Famer

« #31 : September 21, 2012, 04:37:33 PM »

You guys are such schiano leg jumpers.  Just like you did with heemy before.  How anyone thinks bring disliked and unrespected in NFL circles is a good thing is beyond me.  Glazers continue to prove how clueless they are.
Who would you have preferred?

Sim

Starter

« #32 : September 21, 2012, 04:37:44 PM »

I know one thing is certain; I sure do see a lot of quotes from cowards too afraid to put their names next to what they say.  If it's even true.

Not really surprised though.

MAH SOURCES?

Exactly. Bulls$hit journalism at its finest.

youngone

Hall of Famer

« #33 : September 21, 2012, 04:40:50 PM »

I know one thing is certain; I sure do see a lot of quotes from cowards too afraid to put their names next to what they say.  If it's even true.

MAH SOURCES?

Exactly. Bulls$hit journalism at its finest.
QFT

traew01

Pro Bowler

« #34 : September 21, 2012, 05:32:18 PM »

I love the fact he is bringing back toughness, attitude, and effort to this franchise.

However, he cannot let his stubborn side get in the way of being flexible during game time. If something is not working, he needs to adjust. He also needs to play more situational football and recognize that game plans evolve during the course of a game - depending upon how big a lead you have, how far behind you are, the tempo of the game, and how much time is left.

I did not see that sort of flexibility against the Giants and it cost us the game.

bucfan33

Pro Bowler
« #35 : September 21, 2012, 05:35:22 PM »

This guy is calling Coughlin the"Godfather" and one of the most well respected coaches in the NFL. Is this the same media who were calling for him to get fired halfway through last season and have been on him about being a Hardazz all his coaching career? I've always thought Coughlin was an excellent coach who is finally getting the respect he deserves. Don't worry coach S, when you win then these media clowns will have to respect you. Just ask Coughlin, Bellicheck, Parcells... Hardazz Club.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

« #36 : September 21, 2012, 05:36:18 PM »

This guy is calling Coughlin the"Godfather" and one of the most well respected coaches in the NFL. Is this the same media who were calling for him to get fired halfway through last season and have been on him about being a Hardazz all his coaching career? I've always thought Coughlin was an excellent coach who is finally getting the respect he deserves. Don't worry coach S, when you win then these media clowns will have to respect you. Just ask Coughlin, Bellicheck, Parcells... Hardazz Club.

+1

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #37 : September 21, 2012, 05:43:57 PM »

+1

I'm sure there is no bias in an article where the author refers to Coughlin as the godfather.

indiana76buc

Second String

« #38 : September 21, 2012, 06:20:28 PM »

the only reason this keeps going on and on is because eli whiny ass manning is involved and new york....the falgoons did the same thing last year to us when we beat them and espn didnt even show or mention it.....its us against the world and they will respect us again

JDouble

Hall of Famer
« #39 : September 21, 2012, 06:22:45 PM »

“Greg Schiano was hired to change the entire culture of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. If he’s going to fail at that, it won’t be from nicely backing down from anyone, at any time.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl–greg-schiano-sends-message-that-his-buccaneers-aren-t-backing-down-to-anyone.html

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

« #40 : September 21, 2012, 06:46:09 PM »

Great article by a very respected journalist. Schiano is a turd.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #41 : September 21, 2012, 07:14:08 PM »

Here to hoping we see them in the playoffs and punch them in the mouth again. Bring Back the REAL REFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bucs got outgained by 300 yards. Who punched who in the mouth?

You want to see punched in the mouth ? See what the Giants did to Carolina and Cam Newton last night. We went toe to toe with New York all day , even after they were ready to kneel down and get the hell out of there as fast as they could. That's why they were mad.

Oh , and by the way , leave the trolling to people who are actually funny.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #42 : September 21, 2012, 07:14:23 PM »

MAH SOURCES?

That's what i'm talkin bout:

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

« #43 : September 21, 2012, 07:26:45 PM »

I love how we waited till the last play to actually play defense.  Nice coaching.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #44 : September 21, 2012, 07:32:28 PM »

I love how we waited till the last play to actually play defense.  Nice coaching.

If we didn't have 3 INT's in the 1st half , including a pick 6 , this might actually be a clever comment. As it stands now you're a moron.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yahoo! Sports Writer, Michael Silver, Rips Schiano « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools