Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Office « previous next »
Page: 1

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

: September 21, 2012, 07:17:07 PM

Since the final season of The Office just started I figured I'd start a thread :)

Anyone else a fan of the show? It's my favorite show and I'm kind of disappointed this is the final season but it was probably time. I do hope they work Steve Carell back into at least one episode since he's what made the show what it is. The main story line will be Jim/Pam obviously, my guess is that they leave Dunder Mifflin on the season finale.

It will be interesting to see how successful The Farm, the spin off starring Rainn Wilson, is once this season is finished. I think Dwight Schrute is one of the best TV characters ever, but I'm not sure it's the kind of character that can lead a show.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 22, 2012, 08:52:43 AM

They gotta bring Michael back for the last few episodes.  I didn't think the show would suffer as much as it has with him leaving, but it was almost boring last season.

The first episode was good start.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Office « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools