Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount is now an after thought in Mike Sullivan's offense.......Blount responds « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Hate

Hall of Famer
#15 : September 22, 2012, 02:13:43 PM

TRUE "Buccaneer Men" get 3.7 YPC and kiss the coach's ass.

While i agree that the 3.7 sux, i have yet to see any evidence of Martin kissing ass. Care to provide any?

-------------------------------------------------------

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 22, 2012, 02:25:25 PM

None that I know of Hatred........but, it's no secret you've got your nose buried in the Bucs butt crack.........

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#17 : September 22, 2012, 02:40:09 PM

None that I know of Hatred........but, it's no secret you've got your nose buried in the Bucs butt crack.........

funny watching you go thread by thread trying to get a little attention.  Taken shots at JDub, UfoJoe now Hate.  Not much football, just calling people sheet.

Lonely? 

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 22, 2012, 02:41:40 PM

Wow. Blount is a classy man.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 22, 2012, 02:46:53 PM

funny watching you go thread by thread trying to get a little attention.  Taken shots at JDub, UfoJoe now Hate.  Not much football, just calling people sheet.

Lonely?

Taken?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#20 : September 22, 2012, 02:54:34 PM

Lonely?

Taken?

Expected response I guess. 

I just don't get it.  How sad does one's life have to be to get enjoyment from using an ANONYMOUS screen name to go around TRYING (special emphasis on "trying") to get attention by obviously trolling?  What, your anonymous character is going to insult some other anonymous character?  Really? LOL

Doesn't make sense and yet the Red Board is literally filled with idiots that do that kind of stuff.  Get outside and get a life . .  advice that springs to mind if your outlet for your frustrations in life is anonymously trolling an anonymous football message board. . . .

Wow . . .

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 22, 2012, 02:59:52 PM

You're not remotely entertaining Vinny............but, you tried.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#22 : September 22, 2012, 03:04:26 PM

wasn't trying to entertain, but you seem to be. good luck. Red board classics.

snesfreak

Second String

#23 : September 22, 2012, 03:10:25 PM

deadzone seems like a real class act...
No, really.
Why is everyone laughing?

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#24 : September 22, 2012, 03:15:29 PM

Control freak.  His way or nothing.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 22, 2012, 03:18:09 PM

wasn't trying to entertain, but you seem to be. good luck. Red board classics.

Thanks Vin.......I guess. ...One thing you can be sure of with me.....I'll never trash a posters family.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#26 : September 22, 2012, 03:21:01 PM

Funny how this tool likes to slum on the red board and tell us how much we suck compared to the insider snoozefest.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#27 : September 22, 2012, 03:21:10 PM

Control freak.  His way or nothing.

Now Skull..........that's no way to talk to your best friend.....

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#28 : September 22, 2012, 03:27:27 PM

If he doesn't learn to adapt to the NFL game he's not going to get very far.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#29 : September 22, 2012, 03:58:03 PM

slum on the red board

True. ^^^^^^^^ Interesting that you recognize that.  Also funny that you guys think the Insider Board is a "snoozefest"  Says something, I am sure.

Anyway, because I am a Bucs fan I come to the Red Board to read anything that might be different and get other points of view.  (Kind of the way a messge board works) The "price" for doing that is wading through you guys and other Java wanna be posters, presumably because the Red Board is FREE.  I don't understand what pleasure you get from being an anonymous troll?  Like I said, no idea what makes you guys apparently want to use an ANONYMOUS character(really?) to go around calling other anonymous characters names on a Buc message board. Not sure what the point is, but carry on ..  . whatever works for you . . . down here on the Red Board
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount is now an after thought in Mike Sullivan's offense.......Blount responds « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools