Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount is now an after thought in Mike Sullivan's offense.......Blount responds « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#30 : September 22, 2012, 04:01:18 PM

You're not remotely entertaining Vinny............but, you tried.

wasn't trying to entertain, but you seem to be. good luck. Red board classics.

Thanks Vin.......I guess. ...One thing you can be sure of with me.....I'll never trash a posters family.

I guess you are talking about JDUb's comment? Not sure, but if that caveat makes you feel better about yourself, I think that's great.  Will that mean less trolling then? I mean JDub's comment was spurred by what . . or should I say . .  who? Didn't you appear and ask him what made him special?  Kinda inviting a response right? Now you're the victim though . .  okay

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 22, 2012, 04:16:28 PM

You're not remotely entertaining Vinny............but, you tried.

wasn't trying to entertain, but you seem to be. good luck. Red board classics.

Thanks Vin.......I guess. ...One thing you can be sure of with me.....I'll never trash a posters family.

I guess you are talking about JDUb's comment? Not sure, but if that caveat makes you feel better about yourself, I think that's great.  Will that mean less trolling then? I mean JDub's comment was spurred by what . . or should I say . .  who? Didn't you appear and ask him what made him special?  Kinda inviting a response right? Now you're the victim though . .  okay

It's just old trash Vin.......time to move on.
: September 22, 2012, 04:20:36 PM deadzone

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#32 : September 22, 2012, 05:51:41 PM

TRUE "Buccaneer Men" get 3.7 YPC and kiss the coach's ass.  LeGarette can take his 5 yard average and hit the road.  Martin can crawl it down the field for us.

::)

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#33 : September 22, 2012, 05:55:01 PM

Wow. Blount is a classy man.

definitely sounds that way from the quotes here.  I think we'll see him used more in the near future.   

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#34 : September 22, 2012, 06:15:30 PM

Only running back with more carries than Martin thru the first two weeks is Arian Foster, and his ypc is 3.5.....guess he sucks.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#35 : September 22, 2012, 06:21:34 PM

Only running back with more carries than Martin thru the first two weeks is Arian Foster, and his ypc is 3.5.....guess he sucks.

YPC is the only stat that matters ...just ask any One Trick Pony  fan.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

bucjoe

Hall of Famer
#36 : September 22, 2012, 06:22:48 PM

Martin doesn't suck.  He just cannot continue to stand up to as many hits as he is taking through an entire season, IMO.

.....just my opinion

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#37 : September 22, 2012, 06:25:02 PM

I think Martin's YPC average and lack of big plays through the first two weeks is because he is being misused. I mean it is great to know Martin can consistently run up the gut into a 9 man box and get 3.7 yards, but for the love of gawd get some runs outside, some screens, and some short dump offs! Get the kid out in space where he is dangerous.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#38 : September 22, 2012, 06:27:57 PM

Martin doesn't suck.  He just cannot continue to stand up to as many hits as he is taking through an entire season, IMO.

Depends. He is on pace for 352 carries. If we try to have him run 350+ times straight up the gut for tough yards...then yeah, he's gonna wear out or get hurt. If we start using more draws and outside runs...he'll be fine...and more productive. Just can't keep running him straight up the gut 20+ times a game like he's Jerome Bettis or something.

bucjoe

Hall of Famer
#39 : September 22, 2012, 06:28:23 PM

Agreed!

.....just my opinion

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#40 : September 22, 2012, 06:31:51 PM

That face mask no call really pissed me off because it was the start of the second half and we were driving. Martin had 4 carries in a row for 3, 7, 4, and 5. Should have had the first and kept driving but the face mask killed it. Had a nice rhythm going there. Felt a nice play action coming.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#41 : September 22, 2012, 06:39:41 PM

slum on the red board

True. ^^^^^^^^ Interesting that you recognize that.  Also funny that you guys think the Insider Board is a "snoozefest"  Says something, I am sure.

Anyway, because I am a Bucs fan I come to the Red Board to read anything that might be different and get other points of view.  (Kind of the way a messge board works) The "price" for doing that is wading through you guys and other Java wanna be posters, presumably because the Red Board is FREE.  I don't understand what pleasure you get from being an anonymous troll?  Like I said, no idea what makes you guys apparently want to use an ANONYMOUS character(really?) to go around calling other anonymous characters names on a Buc message board. Not sure what the point is, but carry on ..  . whatever works for you . . . down here on the Red Board

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#42 : September 22, 2012, 06:44:41 PM

If Blount is used sunday and gets stuffed like he was in the preseason, whats the excuse?

Now, I like blount, and i think the reason he wants used vs the giants was precautionary due to his injury scare...He'll get time tomorrow, yeah, but don't you guys think you're selling Blount's production a tad too much? I mean, it wasn't like he helped much out of what time he's had this far this season.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

bucjoe

Hall of Famer
#43 : September 22, 2012, 06:44:53 PM

If they had called it, the Bucs would have been first and 10 somewhere around the 36 yard line, which is ALREADY within Barth's range.  We may have driven in for the td or we may have settled for a field goal if we hadn't gotten in for the td.  In either case, it would have made it harder for the Giants to come back and win.

.....just my opinion

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#44 : September 22, 2012, 06:47:56 PM

400 carries is a marker of sorts - it's an almost certain end to that career. 350 is starting to get close. Too close, IMO.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount is now an after thought in Mike Sullivan's offense.......Blount responds « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools