Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount is now an after thought in Mike Sullivan's offense.......Blount responds « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#75 : September 23, 2012, 11:25:15 AM

Funny how this tool likes to slum on the red board and tell us how much we suck compared to the insider snoozefest.

This made me lol.  PeanutButterBoy is nothing but a leg-humper.  PR posted a mid-week injury report, and this is his response:

PR is cranking out the content

It's quite comical.

bucjoe

Hall of Famer
#76 : September 23, 2012, 12:30:27 PM

I don't want them to split carries, I just want to restrict Martin to 15-18 carries, and I want Blount to have enough carries to both do that and to get enough to get some rhythm.

They're averaging 25 carries a game from the RBs.  The numbers don't really add up.    Either they are splitting carries or Martin gets the brunt of it with Blount spelling him.

What math are you talking about?  I didn't quote any math except wanting to restrict Martin to 15-18 carries a game.  If they are going to run the ball 25 times a game (approx), then give Martin his 15-18 carries and give Blount 7-10 carries.  That's fine with me.  I'm concerned about Martin being overused and not having him available at all.

.....just my opinion

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#77 : September 23, 2012, 12:32:38 PM

Sullivan is a complete tool.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#78 : September 23, 2012, 12:34:42 PM

How can we blame anything on the coordinators when they have to do what control freak Schiano insist they do?  A guy whose last stint in the NFL was 15 years ago.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#79 : September 23, 2012, 12:37:34 PM

Funny how this tool likes to slum on the red board and tell us how much we suck compared to the insider snoozefest.

This made me lol.  PeanutButterBoy is nothing but a leg-humper.  PR posted a mid-week injury report, and this is his response:

Buggs, given the apparent small size of your head, I am sorry to be in it.  Why don't you "explain" to everyone how you follow me around just trying desperately to post anything you can.  While you're at it, why don't you tell them about your two (or more) suspensions and your posting two comically stupid things recently on the Insider Board, as if you can't read.

You are the poster child for the difference between the Red Board and Insider's board.  Here, your schtick is commonplace, almost the norm. On the Insider board you are regularly run off. One day your going to lose your computer privileges at home. What then?

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#80 : September 23, 2012, 12:37:55 PM

There's only two reasons Blount should not be playing.

There's an injury coverup, which is kind of likely. It's not a coincidence at all that Blount hasn't ran since his injury. He was getting touches, and even being displayed in the passing game. '

Schiano is trying to light a fire under him to make him perform better. Get him all wound up, then unleash him at the right time.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#81 : September 23, 2012, 12:44:49 PM

None that I know of Hatred........but, it's no secret you've got your nose buried in the Bucs butt crack.........

lol... quite the attention whore you've become. And a poor one at that.

Yeah, Hate's always been a crowd follower.
He thought BucFanWTF was a CoolCat-- 'til the whole t-shirt rip-off/Drooling-over-newBucBeatWriter went down...

This post ^^^^^ is a case study for why the Red Board sucks.  Two trolls attacking one big time fan and a generally no nonsense poster.  Somebody recently posted in this thread that someone shoudl defend that BS you see right up there.  LMAO, one of the best points ever made on this board.  Because its free it attracts all kinds of vermon, as evidenced above.  There's some great posters on the Red Board, you should come to the Insider board and put this stuff in the rear view mirror.

Otherwise, enjoy . . . .

Go Bucs!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#82 : September 23, 2012, 12:46:26 PM

Buggs, given the apparent small size of your head, I am sorry to be in it.  Why don't you "explain" to everyone how you follow me around just trying desperately to post anything you can.  While you're at it, why don't you tell them about your two (or more) suspensions and your posting two comically stupid things recently on the Insider Board, as if you can't read.

You are the poster child for the difference between the Red Board and Insider's board.  Here, your schtick is commonplace, almost the norm. On the Insider board you are regularly run off. One day your going to lose your computer privileges at home. What then?

Your grasp of the quote feature is amazing.

What are you still doing here with the peons?  It's gameday, and I hear the Insider Board is "rocking" on Gameday.  I think there's been like 6 or 7 posts over there already.  Just one more example of you making things up.  It's what you do, PBboy.

Bring the lame, PeanutButterBoy.  Please post more "LOL", "...man....", and "...WOW...".  Leg-humper.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#83 : September 23, 2012, 12:51:01 PM

Your grasp of the quote feature is amazing.

What are you still doing here with the peons?  It's gameday, and I hear the Insider Board is "rocking" on Gameday.  I think there's been like 6 or 7 posts over there already.  Just one more example of you making things up.  It's what you do, PBboy.

Bring the lame, PeanutButterBoy.  Please post more "LOL", "...man....", and "...WOW...".  Leg-humper.

Quoted as an example of the awesomeness of the Red Board, land of posters like Buggs, Java, Chonic etc.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#84 : September 23, 2012, 12:55:43 PM

None that I know of Hatred........but, it's no secret you've got your nose buried in the Bucs butt crack.........

lol... quite the attention whore you've become. And a poor one at that.

Yeah, Hate's always been a crowd follower.
He thought BucFanWTF was a CoolCat-- 'til the whole t-shirt rip-off/Drooling-over-newBucBeatWriter went down...

This post ^^^^^ is a case study for why the Red Board sucks.  Two trolls attacking one big time fan and a generally no nonsense poster.  Somebody recently posted in this thread that someone shoudl defend that BS you see right up there.  LMAO, one of the best points ever made on this board.  Because its free it attracts all kinds of vermon, as evidenced above.  There's some great posters on the Red Board, you should come to the Insider board and put this stuff in the rear view mirror.

Otherwise, enjoy . . . .

Go Bucs!

Can you explain to Chronic why you are following him around?  He must be in your head.

Or you're probably just a giant drama queen.  That's why you keep running to Red Board to whine about it's content.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#85 : September 23, 2012, 01:21:39 PM

I don't want them to split carries, I just want to restrict Martin to 15-18 carries, and I want Blount to have enough carries to both do that and to get enough to get some rhythm.

They're averaging 25 carries a game from the RBs.  The numbers don't really add up.    Either they are splitting carries or Martin gets the brunt of it with Blount spelling him.

What math are you talking about?  I didn't quote any math except wanting to restrict Martin to 15-18 carries a game.  If they are going to run the ball 25 times a game (approx), then give Martin his 15-18 carries and give Blount 7-10 carries.  That's fine with me.  I'm concerned about Martin being overused and not having him available at all.

15 and 10 is splitting carries, anyway you look at it.  We're two games in and one of them Blount left injured.  Let's see how it shakes out

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#86 : September 23, 2012, 02:47:11 PM

I'm 16% positive that Blount did the "NeckBraceThing" at the end of the week...

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#87 : September 23, 2012, 07:49:16 PM

15 and 10 is splitting carries, anyway you look at it.  We're two games in and one of them Blount left injured.  Let's see how it shakes out

I am not liking how this is shaking out.

Use Blount por favor.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#88 : September 23, 2012, 07:52:58 PM

Blount does bring a certain energy to the field.  Would like to see more of him.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

sharp2325

Starter

#89 : September 23, 2012, 09:02:29 PM

Blount when rolling energizes the offense. He hasn't been given a fair chance in my opinion. Even in preseason when Schiano said Martin had obviously outplayed Blount, I didn't see it then and I sure as hell don't see it now. Blount should start this week. To at least see if it sparks something.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount is now an after thought in Mike Sullivan's offense.......Blount responds « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools