Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Poor Offensive Gameplan Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

alldaway

Hall of Famer

: September 23, 2012, 03:19:39 PM

Yes it is because it doesn't even feature slants.  ??? WTF? ???

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 23, 2012, 03:25:09 PM

The glazer boys screwed up big time  hiring Morris and they followed that blunder up with hiring Rutgers.  This team needed someone that knew what he was doing. now we have to wait out this regime, which will still probably be a couple of years.

PewterBlitz

Starter

#2 : September 23, 2012, 03:47:41 PM

Nah its not the OC as much as it is Free holding the ball for so long, this guy holds the ball and is indecisive. You cant do things to spread the field when your qb isn't capable.

awitron

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 23, 2012, 03:51:41 PM

Sullivan is awful. Literally half the play-calls are runs behind Carl Nicks.

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.

traew01

Pro Bowler

#4 : September 23, 2012, 04:06:42 PM

Blame is shared by Freeman, Sullivan, and the receivers,

Easily in the top 5 of bad historical performances.
: September 23, 2012, 04:09:44 PM traew01

Bucfest

Rookie

#5 : September 23, 2012, 04:09:36 PM

one for the record books

thecandidate

Second String

#6 : September 23, 2012, 04:10:29 PM

a lot of folk on here like the "hard" nose running crap!!!!! just pathetic

awitron

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 23, 2012, 04:10:47 PM

Defense like this won't last when the regular refs come back, we got away with so much **CENSORED** the regular refs would call
Sullivan is an embarassment to modern football, Mike Shula's offense way back when was more innovative than this
Special teams is full of trash, I thought Dominik valued 4th down
Speaking of refs, thank you to the moron standing right near Romo who should have called the fumble which would result in a fumble return for TD.

Go ahead, remind me of a single more infuriating game. I've never seen a team that was losing from the middle of the 2nd quarter play so **CENSORED**ing conservative offensively. Typing this as Doug Martin takes a draw for 1 yard down 2 scores.

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#8 : September 23, 2012, 04:14:25 PM

10 games last year are on par with this one.  This is 1 game this year

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

blackthoughtz

Starter

#9 : September 23, 2012, 04:14:25 PM

down by 9... 3 minutes left

Draw up the middle

you gotta be fckn kidding me

awful playcalllin

1st drive was fine... then we go run run run run run run run run run

dont even give the qbs or wrs a chance to do anything... fckn pathetic

\\\"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.\\\"

Sandman

Practice Squad

#10 : September 23, 2012, 04:15:11 PM

This is unfathomable.

traew01

Pro Bowler

#11 : September 23, 2012, 04:15:30 PM

I'm 47 years old and I've watched ALOT of football.

I've never seen an offense this bad in the NFL in my life.

It is all very su**CENSORED**ious. It looks like they are actually trying not to get a first down. Actually not trying to win.

sg1977nc

Starter
#12 : September 23, 2012, 04:16:02 PM

Playcalling is aweful, every unit of our offense is playing terribly ( in relation to their talent level), blount is not even being used even though Martin is getting **CENSORED**ing hammered 20+ times a game, Jackson and Nicks do not look as good as they used to, MWill can not get open against #2 corners, Freeman just looks off.    I am thoroughly unimpressed...we need a quality OC this off season.

awitron

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 23, 2012, 04:18:53 PM

10 games last year are on par with this one.  This is 1 game this year

Team wasn't even competitive, this team is.

rwg8823

Second String

#14 : September 23, 2012, 04:20:16 PM

This may be the worst called game ive ever seen ..... and that says alot weve seen clyde ball and olsen ball but this is a joke ....blount picks up 12 yards and only get 2 more carries ..i am so sick of the draw play IT AINT FOOLING ANYBODY!!. can somebody please tell me why we run more off of the right side then the side with 2 pro bowlers ??where the hell is mike smith and why isnt he returning kicks ??? i am so blown away by this it makes me sick
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Poor Offensive Gameplan Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools