Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Poor Offensive Gameplan Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

blockade1

Rookie

#30 : September 23, 2012, 04:32:56 PM

All the opposing defenses need to know about Bucs O.  :'(

PewterG@tor

Starter
#31 : September 23, 2012, 04:33:22 PM

This cannot be rationalized to the fans.  The OC is totally clueless. He makes the tenure of Jeff Jagodzinski seem Hall of Fame worthy

thecandidate

Second String

#32 : September 23, 2012, 04:33:28 PM

Dude this is what Schiano wants you can look at the guy and tell he wants in your face running football PERIOD .

youngone

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 23, 2012, 04:33:37 PM

That giant game a couple of years ago.. We didn't get a first till the 4th I think

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#34 : September 23, 2012, 04:34:19 PM

The play calls today were just flat out terrible. I don't know how many time we ran it while we were down or it wasn't really working. Shotgun, 3-4 WR sets play to our advantage, and barely took any shots down the field.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

Zellination

Starter

#35 : September 23, 2012, 04:36:08 PM

WELL SULLIVAN CAN ONLY WORK WITH WHAT HE HAS.....HE KNOWS FREEMAN SUCKS ASS HE SEES IT EVERY DAY.......HE WAS JUST PROTECTING FREEMAN'S  FRAGILE FEMALE EGO......

PewterG@tor

Starter
#36 : September 23, 2012, 04:36:11 PM

Sullivan should be fired immediately following this game

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

#37 : September 23, 2012, 04:36:53 PM

how come the coaches won't put josh in shot gun and let him work?

Naismith

Hall of Famer

#38 : September 23, 2012, 04:38:45 PM

I don't know if this game was about play calling. Nothing worked until that last drive, running or passing. The Cowboys played an excellent defensive game.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#39 : September 23, 2012, 04:39:07 PM

how come the coaches won't put josh in shot gun and let him work?

He didn't do anything when he was in the shotgun.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#40 : September 23, 2012, 04:39:25 PM

Sullivan should be fired immediately following this game
agreed

DailyRich68

Starter
#41 : September 23, 2012, 04:39:33 PM

Thing is, when they opened up the offense late in this game and the Giants game, Freeman was making throws.  They handcuff him for the whole game then ask him to suddenly turn into Dan Marino.

Schiano needs to be reading Sullivan the riot act after this game.  I know he's leaving the play calling to his assistants, but he needs to get involved here.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#42 : September 23, 2012, 04:40:36 PM

Thing is, when they opened up the offense late in this game and the Giants game, Freeman was making throws.  They handcuff him for the whole game then ask him to suddenly turn into Dan Marino.

Schiano needs to be reading Sullivan the riot act after this game.  I know he's leaving the play calling to his assistants, but he needs to get involved here.
agreed

gillen033

Starter

#43 : September 23, 2012, 04:40:39 PM

It's too bad two tight end 1fb 1rb is the only formation we can run out of. I can't believe I actually sat there and watched the same formations that weren't working over and over again. Amazing.

Granted, Freeman didn't have a very good game at all, and the receivers obviously sucked it up, but the OC was certainly doing nothing to help them.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#44 : September 23, 2012, 04:40:59 PM

I want to hear the homers come out and say what they want, guys like JDouble, and UFOJoe, and Beetles...maybe even Gametime with a question or two...

What I saw was awful.  Freeman needs to be benched.  THIS is why I was screaming for a solid backup...like the guy who was riding pine for the Cowboys.

Sully was a former Army Ranger?  I never saw such cowardice and lack of faith from a Ranger in my life.  For a coward to lead a coward mean what we just saw...two cowards trying to huddle and hide.

Freeman is an awful passer.  He simply is.  Time to trade him away while we can...I am off his wagon, and he will suck for as long as he is a Buc.  Done with that Freetard.

Sully is a turd.  Does he know he is in the NFL?  Where handing the ball off on first for two yard gains doesn;t get it done?  He is coward.

And Martin is a bag of rocks.  Running behind Nicks and FORMER PRO BOWLER PENN, he should have had at least 90 yards.  Instead, he is a cloud of dust and two yards.  He has no shift.  No jukes.  Just head down and bang.

This has to ge tbettr, and it will...once Sully is fired and Freeman is benched.  Freeman is the WORST QB in the NFL. PERIOD.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Poor Offensive Gameplan Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools