Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Poor Offensive Gameplan Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#75 : September 23, 2012, 11:00:35 PM

Vincent Jackson wasn't targeted near enough in the game.

But Freeman was just flat-out inaccurate today

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

DailyRich68

Starter
#76 : September 24, 2012, 05:11:25 AM

Thing is, when they opened up the offense late in this game and the Giants game, Freeman was making throws.  They handcuff him for the whole game then ask him to suddenly turn into Dan Marino.

Schiano needs to be reading Sullivan the riot act after this game. I know he's leaving the play calling to his assistants, but he needs to get involved here.

And you "know" this how, exactly?

You really think this isn't how Greg wants it done?  That it was Sullivan's call to have Richard Gere's bell-gerbil running every play?

He stated numerous times during training camp that he wasn't going to be calling plays on gameday.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Poor Offensive Gameplan Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools