Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NEVER ABANDON THE RUN GAME « previous next »
Page: 1

Zellination

Starter

« : September 23, 2012, 08:23:36 PM »

Sullivan is just setting up the Redskins, they will continue  to pound the ball and wear down the Defense with our ROAD GRATERS up  front, even if it means that  the pounding  will be separated by a few hundred hours, it will be effective....  have to do it the next game too....never give up on the run even when you are behind the down and distance on every drive..keep on BUCIN!!!!

THE REDSKINS WILL BE TIRED OF THE POUNDING JUST WATCHING THE TAPE.....POUND IT UP THE MIDDLE!!!!   

They won't know what to expect.....keep em guessing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #1 : September 23, 2012, 08:28:37 PM »

Up THE GUT FOR TWO BABY!

Kill them two at a time!

Fourth down and four?  No big deal...call in DJ ware.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

« #2 : September 23, 2012, 08:42:07 PM »

my god...this thread is full of fail.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

gillen033

Starter

« #3 : September 23, 2012, 08:46:02 PM »

Personally, I didn't have a problem with the decision to keep running. The issue was we did it out of the same terrible formation (two tight end/1FB/1RB) practically every time. Why not go single back and use a three receiver formation? Why not ANYTHING ELSE.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

« #4 : September 23, 2012, 09:00:18 PM »

Running three times when your down by 9 is good playcalls¿? Then to throw on fourth??

Man, oh man. I knew this team would have some growing pains, but damn schiano/sullivan...just keep banging your head into that wall.

Seriously, Mo would've called better plays. Schiano has all the heart in the world, he just has to start understanding that in the NFL, you cannot be a one trick pony. Variations are where it is at.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

sharp2325

Starter

« #5 : September 23, 2012, 09:04:58 PM »

Seriously, why can't we get Blount and Martin out on the field at the same time. You could run or pass out of that. Seems to simple to me.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

« #6 : September 23, 2012, 09:13:28 PM »

Three yards and a cloud of dust is what my grandfather used to say.

Good thing we don't use Blount at RB, we would not want to tip our hat to the fact that we are going to be running on every 1st and 2nd down. SSSHHHHHHHHH! Quiet. I forgot it's top secret...we run on every play until it's 3rd down......We've got a responsibility to keep a wrap on this so no other teams find out. Be very, very quiet.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

« #7 : September 23, 2012, 09:16:27 PM »

NEVER ABANDON THE RUN GAME

Don't you have to have a run game before you can abandon it?

Zellination

Starter

« #8 : September 23, 2012, 09:21:36 PM »

Just like your response..... full of emptiness, nice try to run some smack....maybe spend a few hours and think of a response,   You may do a little better. 

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

« #9 : September 23, 2012, 09:54:59 PM »

Just like your response..... full of emptiness, nice try to run some smack....maybe spend a few hours and think of a response,   You may do a little better.
No smack intended. This is just a troll thread. Instead of discussing the issue civaly, you bash our team and think it's cute...WHY?!

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #10 : September 23, 2012, 11:48:11 PM »

\
THE REDSKINS WILL BE TIRED OF THE POUNDING JUST WATCHING THE TAPE.....POUND IT UP THE MIDDLE!!!!   

Brilliant plan by Schiano.   This guy is a true football mind.

Zellination

Starter

« #11 : September 25, 2012, 08:47:53 PM »

No smack intended. This is just a troll thread. Instead of discussing the issue civaly, you bash our team and think it's cute...WHY?!

Can  type what I want, I guess I will leave it up to you to cheer for that **CENSORED** we saw Sunday.....if you can see the silver lining in that, you are a blind fan.  Expect better from your team, it's been a long time since we have been a good team... 2002 ring a bell, utterly frustration to watch the same old garbage play out every year.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

« #12 : September 25, 2012, 09:08:56 PM »

Up THE GUT FOR TWO BABY!

Kill them two at a time!

Fourth down and four?  No big deal...call in DJ ware.
4th-and-4 is a great down to run it. They'll never expect it.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #13 : September 25, 2012, 10:27:59 PM »

Personally, I didn't have a problem with the decision to keep running. The issue was we did it out of the same terrible formation (two tight end/1FB/1RB) practically every time. Why not go single back and use a three receiver formation? Why not ANYTHING ELSE.

You usually try and run with, you know, blockers in front of you. Dallas was down 2/3 of their DL sounds like it might be time to pound if we didn't suck at run blocking so much. Hell, with Carr at S Dallas wouldn't even have had to leave their base package to matchup on our 3 wR set.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NEVER ABANDON THE RUN GAME « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools