Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I've changed my mind on the kneeldown plays « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#240 : September 29, 2012, 06:55:39 PM

Trueblood isn't a center.    It wouldn't phase him at all.   Might kill Zuttah though.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#241 : September 29, 2012, 07:55:15 PM

the cowboy center didn't ride it very well.

Actually he did.   

Funny you should be so concerned about him then .  ;)

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#242 : September 29, 2012, 10:59:14 PM

Not just him, any center.   The risk of injury on that play is absurdly high given the circumstances.   And only the center is at risk.   It's the most unethical thing I've seen.  Schiano is a clown.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#243 : September 29, 2012, 11:19:51 PM

Not just him, any center.   The risk of injury on that play is absurdly high given the circumstances.   And only the center is at risk.   It's the most unethical thing I've seen.  Schiano is a clown.

It's funny, too. I was buying into the whole Eric LeGrand BS story. You don't put 4 players on the opposing center......greatly increasing the risk of injury to that player, if you are a "good guy". What a load of crap. Schiano needs to learn to lose with dignity......something he clearly knows nothing about. Respect and dignity.

Schiano is a shame to our entire community. I have no respect for that **CENSORED**. I tried to listen to his radio interview and just the sound of his voice repulses me. What a bad decision to hire this guy....a disrespectful clown idiot.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#244 : September 29, 2012, 11:24:50 PM

Damn you two seem really worked up about this. Doesn't sound like the NFL shares the same opinion.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#245 : September 29, 2012, 11:27:07 PM

Damn you two seem really worked up about this. Doesn't sound like the NFL shares the same opinion.

If our team would actually play 60 minutes of QUALITY football...then this wouldn't even be a discussion for anyone.....

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#246 : September 30, 2012, 12:38:57 AM

It's funny, too. I was buying into the whole Eric LeGrand BS story. You don't put 4 players on the opposing center......greatly increasing the risk of injury to that player, if you are a "good guy". What a load of crap. Schiano needs to learn to lose with dignity......something he clearly knows nothing about. Respect and dignity.

Schiano is a shame to our entire community. I have no respect for that **CENSORED**. I tried to listen to his radio interview and just the sound of his voice repulses me. What a bad decision to hire this guy....a disrespectful clown idiot.

You are right.   It sure looks like the LeGrand thing was nothing but a publicity stunt.   If he cared about spine injuries, he wouldn't be stacking 4 guys on the center for a meaningless play.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#247 : September 30, 2012, 12:53:16 AM

If this happens one more time, I'm done with the Buccaneers. Seriously, you won't see me here anymore if it happens again.

I really didn't like Gruden for ethical reasons. I have first hand info about Gruden, straight from the mouth of a former player that confirmed my su**CENSORED**ions about him. Gruden wasn't a very good guy at all....but this just takes the cake. I mean, lying to players is one thing, tryiing to injure players on meaningless plays is just completely unacceptable. I have a newfound respect for Gruden after this episode. Sure, he lied to his players routinely, but at least he never embarrassed me, and the entire community like this. Gruden was at least a professional football coach. These two clowns they hired after him must have escaped from Barnum and Baileys circuis at some point. If I owned a circuis I wouldn't even let Schiano clean up the elephant poo. He isn't even worthy of that.

Mark Dominik, or the Glazers need to step in quick before their entire fan base is gone. My prediction...........the Buccaneers will never sell out a home game with Greg Schiano as head coach.....EVER.

Wish I had that clown sig, Java. One with an ass superimposed over his face. Ass clown is more appropriate.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#248 : September 30, 2012, 12:56:58 AM

^Lying.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#249 : September 30, 2012, 01:01:36 AM

If this happens one more time, I'm done with the Buccaneers. Seriously, you won't see me here anymore if it happens again.

I really didn't like Gruden for ethical reasons. I have first hand info about Gruden, straight from the mouth of a former player that confirmed my su**CENSORED**ions about him. Gruden wasn't a very good guy at all....but this just takes the cake. I mean, lying to players is one thing, tryiing to injure players on meaningless plays is just completely unacceptable. I have a newfound respect for Gruden after this episode. Sure, he lied to his players routinely, but at least he never embarrassed me, and the entire community like this. Gruden was at least a professional football coach. These two clowns they hired after him must have escaped from Barnum and Baileys circuis at some point. If I owned a circuis I wouldn't even let Schiano clean up the elephant poo. He isn't even worthy of that.

Mark Dominik, or the Glazers need to step in quick before their entire fan base is gone. My prediction...........the Buccaneers will never sell out a home game with Greg Schiano as head coach.....EVER.

Wish I had that clown sig, Java. One with an ass superimposed over his face. Ass clown is more appropriate.
If you think he was TRYING to hurt people you're an idiot.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#250 : September 30, 2012, 01:08:33 AM

I love you Boid..........in a very non-homo way.

Beatles........what?
Are you volunteerring to play center and have four guys crush you? Has this ever happened to you? ONE guy can completely destroy the center if he hits him before the snap. Are you suggesting that FOUR NFL defenders couldn't injure a center by hitting him before the snap? Have you ever played football, dude? Your comments are ridiculous. 

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#251 : September 30, 2012, 01:10:57 AM

Yeah Grimm, have no issues with you dude.  Don;t think I ever had, but you ain't leaving us if S tries to rush the V formation.  You won't.

You will piss and moan about it, like I piss and moan about Freeman sucking, but you ain't going anywhere.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#252 : September 30, 2012, 01:12:54 AM

You weren't supposed to call my bluff, man.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#253 : September 30, 2012, 01:14:07 AM

the cowboy center didn't ride it very well.

Actually he did.   Even though 3 Bucs hit him every play, it didn't seem to bother him, he didn't fumble, and his team won the game.

THAT is the definition of riding the wave.    The one who did not ride the wave was the one who lost the game - Schiano.

Schiano is a baller!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#254 : September 30, 2012, 01:14:12 AM

You weren't supposed to call my bluff, man.
Sorry dude.  Didn;t want anyone to call you out on that nonsense.

You are a PRer for life.

Page: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I've changed my mind on the kneeldown plays « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools