Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Enough Pouting - Redskins Forum Talk « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

youngone

Hall of Famer
#15 : September 24, 2012, 05:34:02 PM

Which one to go to?

go to warpath
I'll be there

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 24, 2012, 06:59:01 PM

1 guy is already bragging about trolling tbaybucs.com...bwahahahaha!

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#17 : September 24, 2012, 07:08:35 PM

extremeskins.com is a good one.. I trolled the living daylights out of it before the 05 playoff game

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#18 : September 24, 2012, 07:46:48 PM

Gimme a few. Gotta get the lil one to bed.

And whoever referred them to tbaybucs.com is my new hero.

A tactic I never thought of.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 24, 2012, 07:50:44 PM

Gimme a few. Gotta get the lil one to bed.

And whoever referred them to tbaybucs.com is my new hero.

A tactic I never thought of.

LOL , that was me.

One guy is bragging about firing off over 70 messages there already.  Those d-bags are going to be completely bombarded before this is over and have no clue why , lol.
http://www.thewarpath.net/redskins-locker-room/49467-redskins-vs-bengals-post-game-reaction-37.html
: September 24, 2012, 08:12:29 PM Fire Mark Dummynik

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#20 : September 24, 2012, 08:43:24 PM

Yo, when I get in there, I'm gonna taunt the guy who spammed tbaybucs and got banned. Hence, more trolls to piss off their mods. Lmao.

You da man!

youngone

Hall of Famer
#21 : September 24, 2012, 09:48:47 PM

LOL these guys are idiots

bobgriffith

Practice Squad

#22 : September 24, 2012, 09:51:42 PM

Whats up losers!
I wanted to stop by and express my condolences for the beating you will take on Sunday. After suffering a rash of injuries I'm glad we get to play u guyz since we're able to treat it like a bye wekk and dont really have to practice. I will now list the reason why a superiroi resdkins team will leave the bucs down in the dumps...

2. Raheem Morris pretty much knows all your seacrests and will no doubt know what your gameplan will be. There will be no hiding your weaknesses.
3. Mike Alstott is not the runner he once was and will struggle to gain yards agaisnt the redskins.
c. No QB with a jewfro has ever lead his team past the redskins
4. The redskins are undefeated heading into this game. They will not lose their third game of the year after a 1-2 start since they are pretty much unbeatable at home.
5. Our defense has never allowed more than 10 points on a Sunday when kick off is at 4pm. Since this will be a Monday night game Gruden will find it challenging to coach and allso be up in the booth calling the game. If you think this is a minor detail just look at the Saints and ho w they have faired without their coach.
6. "Tampa" is German slang for "Vagina".

Good luck I enjoy your beaches.

BOB

youngone

Hall of Famer
#23 : September 24, 2012, 09:59:17 PM

Raheem knows our secrets??? Lol.. If that's you guys secret weapon give up now...

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#24 : September 24, 2012, 10:01:20 PM

After 3 posts, Warpath has banned me.

Sand gets into their vaginas over there real fast.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#25 : September 24, 2012, 10:05:03 PM

Whats up losers!
I wanted to stop by and express my condolences for the beating you will take on Sunday. After suffering a rash of injuries I'm glad we get to play u guyz since we're able to treat it like a bye wekk and dont really have to practice. I will now list the reason why a superiroi resdkins team will leave the bucs down in the dumps...

2. Raheem Morris pretty much knows all your seacrests and will no doubt know what your gameplan will be. There will be no hiding your weaknesses.
3. Mike Alstott is not the runner he once was and will struggle to gain yards agaisnt the redskins.
4. The redskins are undefeated heading into this game. They will not lose their third game of the year after a 1-2 start since they are pretty much unbeatable at home.
5. Our defense has never allowed more than 10 points on a Sunday when kick off is at 4pm. Since this will be a Monday night game Gruden will find it challenging to coach and allso be up in the booth calling the game. If you think this is a minor detail just look at the Saints and ho w they have faired without their coach.

BOB

Your board is lame. Come troll here all you want, but understand your board got all butt-hurt over 3 wimpy posts by an opposing fan. The posts were just 'feelers', and your mods got all **CENSORED**y about it.

Pansies.

CaptainStagger

Pro Bowler

#26 : September 24, 2012, 10:09:25 PM

Well, II'm in as JoeTheismannsLeg.

bobgriffith

Practice Squad

#27 : September 24, 2012, 10:11:47 PM

Whats up losers!

BOB

Your board is lame. Come troll here all you want, but understand your board got all butt-hurt over 3 wimpy posts by an opposing fan. The posts were just 'feelers', and your mods got all **CENSORED**y about it.

Pansies.

maybe so but this still doesn't explain the unusual amount of titty bars on Spruce street.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#28 : September 24, 2012, 10:12:36 PM

Whats up losers!

BOB

Sounds like some Extremeskins weak smack? You guys were turds when I trolled the hell out of you in 06 and couldn't handle it then.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#29 : September 24, 2012, 10:21:33 PM

Whats up losers!

BOB

Sounds like some Extremeskins weak smack? You guys were turds when I trolled the hell out of you in 06 and couldn't handle it then.
No this turd came from the down syndrome board..warpath.. Dummy wrote and cut this crap 3 times already and still hasn't learned to spell secrets.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Enough Pouting - Redskins Forum Talk « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools