Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Packers Robbed.... Enough is enough « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9

Sam Ram 33

Second String

: September 25, 2012, 12:02:47 AM

NFL pay the officials.  You have changed the outcome of games with this horrible officials.... And now the officials actually did decide the game.

PS: I lost all respect for the packers by them coming back on the field.  You sent all the players off the field and you need to stand by that decision.  McCarthy is a bum for telling his players to go back on the field.  I dont care about "sportsmanship" This was the Packers chance to send a stronger message to the NFL that is is a joke.

Sam Ram 33

Second String

#1 : September 25, 2012, 12:04:53 AM

PS: I gained a lot of respect for Aaron Rogers... Who said " i dont care" and laughed and shoved the camera out of his face. 

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 25, 2012, 12:09:04 AM

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1299061.0.html

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

SCOUT

Starter

#3 : September 25, 2012, 12:16:17 AM

How is this any different than the td that santonio Holmes caught in the end zone in the super bowl that resulted in the refs stealing a Super Bowl from Arizona. He had only one foot touch the ground. Anyone else see two?  That wAs with real officials and was the biggest scam ever.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 25, 2012, 12:16:32 AM

Personally I liked the call, Great catch by Tate. He is a bright star in this league.

Dude, what about those T-shirt refunds?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 25, 2012, 12:19:27 AM

How is this any different than the td that santonio Holmes caught in the end zone in the super bowl that resulted in the refs stealing a Super Bowl from Arizona. He had only one foot touch the ground. Anyone else see two?  That wAs with real officials and was the biggest scam ever.

Frankly this is actually better since a tie does go to the offense and the replay guys couldn't overturn it either. Again, the real refs are screw ups as well according to half the fans week in and week out. Call that a catch or not and someone is gonna go bonkers.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 25, 2012, 12:23:53 AM

COULDN'T HAPPEN TO A BETTER TEAM.

**CENSORED** Green Bay.

How many games do they win at Lambblow 'cause the refs help them?
Detroit at GB last December (Week 16 or 17) was a Horrible 1st Half of officiating.

**CENSORED** Green Bay  ;D

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 25, 2012, 12:24:32 AM

Frankly this is actually better since a tie does go to the offense and the replay guys couldn't overturn it either. Again, the real refs are screw ups as well according to half the fans week in and week out. Call that a catch or not and someone is gonna go bonkers.

It wasn't a tie. Not even close.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

RiotHeart

Starter

#8 : September 25, 2012, 12:25:03 AM

If that's Rodgers making that throw, does anyone complain about the Pack winning like this?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 25, 2012, 12:25:47 AM

Geez, Chace, I was just about the type the same EXACT response.

LMAO at "tie."

SCOUT

Starter

#10 : September 25, 2012, 12:26:40 AM

This was not a tie on the catch.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#11 : September 25, 2012, 12:27:22 AM

Not even close

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#12 : September 25, 2012, 12:28:11 AM

If that's Rodgers making that throw, does anyone complain about the Pack winning like this?
Um yeah I think more people hate Rodgers than Wilson and the seahawks.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 25, 2012, 12:28:11 AM

Geez, Chace, I was just about the type the same EXACT response.

LMAO at "tie."

Lol....people who look at that and don't see an interception...have a dislike for the Packers. I like Pete Carroll and the sea chicks and was rootign for them..but that was rediculous.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#14 : September 25, 2012, 12:29:27 AM

Ridiculous..... reminded me of the "leaping" call.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Packers Robbed.... Enough is enough « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools