Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS WAIVE SHIPLEY, SIGN VETERAN PARRISH « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#15 : September 26, 2012, 09:52:59 AM

I don't see Schiano cutting benn for his fumble. Double standard? This speaks volumes to the direction of the team. So much for TBA

Benn had 7 returns for 180 yards with his fumble.  You think Shipley's 3 returns for 10 yards had something to do with it, Mr. Halas?

Biff Barker

Pro Bowler

#16 : September 26, 2012, 10:19:51 AM

Quote from: BucFanHudson31
What the hell happened to Michael smith? This coaching staff is just as confusing and mysterious as Heemy and company.

Fielding a punt and fielding a kickoff are separate evils. My hunch is Michael Smith can't field punts and proved that in the offseason. Very happy about the Parrish signing, he's a proven, good returner although often injured.

It's not like we are backsliding much signing Parrish.  Stroughter was the big loss, Parker or Shipley just did'nt get it done.

There is one element to this turnstile that is interesting.  Do we see Benn in the slot now?   

RHBucsFan

Pro Bowler

#17 : September 26, 2012, 10:26:18 AM

Parris sucks and he's much older than Shipley. I would have preferred that we rode with Shipley longer. Parrish offers nothing.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 26, 2012, 11:30:22 AM

Parris sucks and he's much older than Shipley. I would have preferred that we rode with Shipley longer. Parrish offers nothing.

Shipley is slow an unreliable.

Parrish is quicker, and reliable. Make sense?

Hopefully this guy is stable like TheTruth

This guy...

RHBucsFan

Pro Bowler

#19 : September 26, 2012, 11:44:09 AM

Parrish was just released for fumbling issues, just so you know.

Oakland Raiders
Later that same day, Parrish was signed by the Oakland Raiders, who needed a returner to fill in for a hurt Jacoby Ford.[2] However, in the following preseason game against the Seattle Seahawks, Parrish fumbled both punt return attempts, did not see the field again, and was cut the following day.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 26, 2012, 11:54:57 AM

Parrish was just released for fumbling issues, just so you know.

Oakland Raiders
Later that same day, Parrish was signed by the Oakland Raiders, who needed a returner to fill in for a hurt Jacoby Ford.[2] However, in the following preseason game against the Seattle Seahawks, Parrish fumbled both punt return attempts, did not see the field again, and was cut the following day.

This guy...

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#21 : November 20, 2012, 05:58:51 PM

Jaguars signed wide receiver Jordan Shipley
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS WAIVE SHIPLEY, SIGN VETERAN PARRISH « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools