Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Washington Redskins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 63

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
: September 27, 2012, 11:09:40 AM

This Sunday, RG3 and the Redskins travel to Raymond James Stadium to take on our Buccaneers.

Quote from: NFL.com
Why this game is intriguing: One of the NFL's fastest defenses will try to catch Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III. This is speed on speed. The former track star, Griffin, might prove to be the one thing the Bucs can't slow down. As active a front as they are, RG3 might be running a lot. In addition, both teams are in bad need of a win, with someone falling to 1-3.

What to watch: The surprise player of the year is Redskins back Alfred Morris, now 10th in the NFL with 87.7 yards per game. Needing to give RG3 some relief, the 'Skins have turned to pounding the rock with Morris for stellar results. But no team stops the run as handily as the Bucs. Their D-line is slick and their linebackers are playmakers. So, this defense has the speed to contain RG3 and the physicality to pound Morris. Washington has high hopes this year, but a visit to Tampa may put a serious damper on things.

Game Info
FOX and DIRECTV: 715 | NFL RedZone
Radio: Sirius XM Radio: 91
Game is blacked out.  >:(
Link: Unofficial Distribution Maps

Weather
As of 9/27/2012 @ 11:00AM - Should be in the low 80s by kickoff which is set for 4:25EST. Humidity should range from about 60-70% throughout the game. 30% chance of thunderstorm.
Link: Weather Details from Weather Underground

Kyle's Signature Picture this week

Pretty sure these are legit

: September 28, 2012, 08:09:52 AM 3rd String Kicker

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 27, 2012, 11:11:41 AM

Loved the 2 point conversion, couldn't help myself.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 27, 2012, 11:16:07 AM

I'm praying RG3 breaks containment and heads to what he thinks is downfield. That being 3yds pass the line of scrimmage and then he gets blown up by a mass of Pewter.....He may not finish the game.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 27, 2012, 11:41:16 AM

Wish I had the money to go. Have to pay the bills this week. I will try to make the next game. I think its vs the Chiefs?

Go Bucs!!

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#4 : September 27, 2012, 11:42:00 AM

We've got 3 straight home games IIRC. Good times.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 27, 2012, 11:42:51 AM

I'm praying RG3 breaks containment and heads to what he thinks is downfield. That being 3yds pass the line of scrimmage and then he gets blown up by a mass of Pewter.....He may not finish the game.

If we play him like we played Newton he has no chance. Its really the offense that has everybody worried. Funny how things have flipped after the offseason. Everybody was saying the offense would be the strength. Not the defense.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#6 : September 27, 2012, 11:45:14 AM

Anybody have that absolutely genuine, totally authentic, one hundred percent real pic of Alstott reaching the ball across the goal line? I love that one.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 27, 2012, 11:47:45 AM

I see Schiano going back to Rutgers............Butch Davis wasn't hired to hide out on Egmont Key.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#8 : September 27, 2012, 11:58:05 AM

Quote from: Illuminator

Anybody have that absolutely genuine, totally authentic, one hundred percent real pic of Alstott reaching the ball across the goal line? I love that one.

Took me a while to find it, got a good one of him turning his head and looking back at the camera...

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 27, 2012, 11:58:56 AM

That was a great game. One of my all time faves.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#10 : September 27, 2012, 12:00:38 PM

I remember someone on here photo shopped Alstott's arm reaching across the goal line. His arm was like 6 feet long lol. It was hilarious.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#11 : September 27, 2012, 12:02:44 PM

NVM, just found it lol!

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#12 : September 27, 2012, 12:08:43 PM

lol easy call.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 27, 2012, 12:12:14 PM

NVM, just found it lol!

That's the one! Pure awesomeness.

You know, I'll bet Skins fans are dying to see that one again - so they can relive their gloryhole days.
: September 27, 2012, 12:18:56 PM Illuminator

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 27, 2012, 01:31:47 PM

NVM, just found it lol!

That's the one! Pure awesomeness.

You know, I'll bet Skins fans are dying to see that one again - so they can relive their gloryhole days.

I'm the one who photoshopped that.   I posted that on the Skins site Extremeskins after the game and they went ballistic.    Good times.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 63
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Washington Redskins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools