Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Washington Redskins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 61 62 63

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#930 : September 30, 2012, 08:26:05 PM

Third straight painful loss. Hopefully the coaching staff learns from this one and takes the reins off the offense. Not sure if it was play calling or getting rid of the stupid no-change plays that sparked the better play in the second half.

Wonder what it was. Josh looked like a different player in the second half.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#931 : September 30, 2012, 08:28:47 PM

Freeman in the first half? Garbage.  No excuse making.  He is erratic. 

Second half?  He played OK.  Good thing for talent on the outside. 

Still not sure why Blount isn;t a guy the BUcs utilize more.  He is clearly better than Doug Martin.  He just is, as a running back on first and second down, heis the answer, not Doug.  S is stupid if he thinks otherwise.

And the blitzing when it matters has to stop.  Just horrible.  It made me cringe to watch the BUcs rushing 5, and leaving the middle wide open.  It cost the Bucs the game, and I KNEW Cundiff would murder us, I called it.  Everyone was like, "Aw no way", I was like watch.  WE are reverting to a stupid blitz scheme again...result:  GAME OVER BUCS.

Not sure what S is thinking, but he is clearly high, drunk, or both.

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

#932 : September 30, 2012, 08:29:48 PM

Third straight painful loss. Hopefully the coaching staff learns from this one and takes the reins off the offense. Not sure if it was play calling or getting rid of the stupid no-change plays that sparked the better play in the second half.

Wonder what it was. Josh looked like a different player in the second half.
confidence

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#933 : September 30, 2012, 08:31:46 PM

Connor Barth deserves better.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#934 : September 30, 2012, 08:31:58 PM

Hopefully Blount is named the starter and Martin is the compliment from here on out. Blount has shown he should be the starter every damn game he's played in.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#935 : September 30, 2012, 08:34:02 PM

Freeman in the first half? Garbage.  No excuse making.  He is erratic. 

Second half?  He played OK.  Good thing for talent on the outside. 

Still not sure why Blount isn;t a guy the BUcs utilize more.  He is clearly better than Doug Martin.  He just is, as a running back on first and second down, heis the answer, not Doug.  S is stupid if he thinks otherwise.

And the blitzing when it matters has to stop.  Just horrible.  It made me cringe to watch the BUcs rushing 5, and leaving the middle wide open.  It cost the Bucs the game, and I KNEW Cundiff would murder us, I called it.  Everyone was like, "Aw no way", I was like watch.  WE are reverting to a stupid blitz scheme again...result:  GAME OVER BUCS.

Not sure what S is thinking, but he is clearly high, drunk, or both.
This

flaitguy

Starter
#936 : September 30, 2012, 08:35:18 PM

last time i checked out thin defense was hurt. you cant go back and forth on this, defense here, offense there.

IMO Freeman is a failed experiment. Next year we get a good QB, a cover corner and another offensive lineman.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#937 : September 30, 2012, 08:39:33 PM

Maybe we get a freakin' coach that compliments all the FAs we brought in...Schiano and his staff suck.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#938 : September 30, 2012, 08:42:49 PM

you guys do realize blount averaged 2.8 yards a carry, right?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#939 : September 30, 2012, 08:45:06 PM

...and you know how Blount fans feel about YPC...you just stabbed them all in the heart.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#940 : September 30, 2012, 08:48:38 PM

1 game. 6 carries doesn't help either. Feed Blount the ball 2 more time and his avg would look similar to Martin's 8/33/4.1, more than likely.

sharp2325

Starter

#941 : September 30, 2012, 08:53:50 PM

We need to get back to pounding it with Blount and using Martin as a change of pace and on passes. Freeman obviously needs to be out of the shotgun all the time. Seems he sees the field better.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#942 : September 30, 2012, 08:54:15 PM

1 game. 6 carries doesn't help either. Feed Blount the ball 2 more time and his avg would look similar to Martin's 8/33/4.1, more than likely.

+ at least one death-defying hurdle...

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#943 : September 30, 2012, 09:06:25 PM

We need to get back to pounding it with Blount and using Martin as a change of pace and on passes. Freeman obviously needs to be out of the shotgun all the time. Seems he sees the field better.

Blount is more of a home run threat than Dougie IMO.  So I would like to see more of him.

And its true, Free does not see the field well, for whatever reason.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 ... 61 62 63
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Washington Redskins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools