Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS-SKINS WILL BE BLACKED OUT « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#165 : September 29, 2012, 05:48:25 PM

Dude, do you really expect anyone to read that?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#166 : September 29, 2012, 05:52:14 PM

Dude, get the hell out of here with that nonsense.........taxpayers are still paying for RJS........The return has been beyond disappointing.

A Lombardi isn't enough? I'm sure there are plenty of NFL cities that would love to pound their chests over that accomplishment.

The Glazers lost all the good will they had built up the day they went on the cheap after buying Manchester United then got rid of Gruden.    The Bucs have played 3 games so far and there wasn't one of those games where I wouldn't gladly trade teams and coaching staffs with the opponents.   There are very few teams in the league that aren't more interesting and likable than this current Bucs team.    Sad, but true.

The Glazers have done such a piss poor job handling this team in the last 5 years or so that it's pathetic.  However, I will say that they are going in the right direction again it seems.   This is year one of going in the right direction.   Unfortunately it seems that Schiano may not be the guy now.   But at least they are rid of Raheem.   Baby steps...

The Glazers must just laugh that some 50ish weirdo who spends half his life on a football message board NOT TALKING FOOTBALL presumes to tell the Glazers how "poorly" they have done turning their $192 million investments in one sports team into TWO sports teams, one of which is the largest sporting brand in the WORLD, now together worth between $3-5 BILLION.   ???

I am sure the Glazers thank you for your advice Java. #preposterous

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#167 : September 29, 2012, 06:29:18 PM

" Tons of people do not like McDonalds. They are not giving away free hamburgers."

Yes, I can see where the Bucs are just like the most successful franchise in the history of the world. Hard to tell the two apart. A very valid comparison.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#168 : September 29, 2012, 06:33:25 PM

" Tons of people do not like McDonalds. They are not giving away free hamburgers."

Yes, I can see where the Bucs are just like the most successful franchise in the history of the world. Hard to tell the two apart. A very valid comparison.

McDonalds was founded by Ray Kroc. The Glazers are full of a bunch of croc. Coincidence? I think not.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#169 : September 29, 2012, 06:36:15 PM

STRAW MAN ALERT! STRAW MAN ALERT!

No one said the Bucs were like McDonalds beyond that they are both FOR PROFIT companies. Little example to illustrate the point.  Don't like the comparison? Tell me a for profit business whose strategy is to generates profits by giving away its product free?

(I actually think McDonalds was one of several examples intially including WalMart, Ford etc., all being solely examples of for profit companies that sell a product)

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#170 : September 29, 2012, 07:47:37 PM

Dude, do you really expect anyone to read that?

LOL

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#171 : September 29, 2012, 07:50:38 PM

McDonalds was founded by Ray Kroc. The Glazers are full of a bunch of croc. Coincidence? I think not.

Not a coincidence that Vinbuc used a croc of sh!t as his analogy either...

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#172 : September 29, 2012, 07:52:29 PM

McDonald's should start blacking out thier menu until after you buy something. It's an awesome business plan.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#173 : September 29, 2012, 08:15:33 PM

Not a coincidence that Vinbuc used a croc of sh!t as his analogy either...

Haha, even funnier that you messed it up then.   As I said to Illum, and it goes for any of you, feel free to tell me the for profit company whose strategy for making profits is to give its product away FREE

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#174 : September 29, 2012, 08:25:17 PM

Why would the owners not buy the tickets?

It appears they grew tired of buying the tickets so fans could watch the game at home.  Fans are supposed to buy tickets, not owners.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#175 : September 29, 2012, 08:25:56 PM

McDonald's should start blacking out thier menu until after you buy something. It's an awesome business plan.

That's a damn good example. Good one.

Maybe something like Nancy pelosi saying, " you have to sign it before you read it" would be fairly favorable when talking about the blackout situation for the bucs as well?
Page: 1 ... 10 11 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS-SKINS WILL BE BLACKED OUT « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools