Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS-SKINS WILL BE BLACKED OUT « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#30 : September 27, 2012, 07:25:49 PM

Morgan is an idiot.  I think we all get this by now, and if not, well...

And the guy critical of Buc fans going to games isn't?

You're a fool. I think we all get his by now, if if not, well....

Its Buc fans who GO TO GAMES that will keep them in Tampa, you idiot.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 27, 2012, 07:26:52 PM

Enjoy those shltty internet feeds!!

I on the other hand will enjoy my crystal clear feed, just as I did for the first game. Just make sure you bring the vaseline to the stadium on Sunday, taking it dry would probably be a nightmare.

Are you too poor to go to games?

Work harder.

I could be Bill Gates and I wouldn't go to games, it's that little thing called a spine that keeps getting in the way.

While we're giving advice, I'll offer up some of my own, vote smarter.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#32 : September 27, 2012, 07:28:22 PM

I on the other hand will enjoy my crystal clear feed, just as I did for the first game. Just make sure you bring the vaseline to the stadium on Sunday, taking it dry would probably be a nightmare.

Work harder.

I could be Bill Gates and I wouldn't go to games, it's that little thing called a spine that keeps getting in the way.

You must like the team enough to watch on a crummy internet feed while real fans support the team at the stadium.

You're a joke.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 27, 2012, 07:29:45 PM

I come here for the camaraderie.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#34 : September 27, 2012, 07:30:03 PM

Morgan is an idiot.  I think we all get this by now, and if not, well...

And the guy critical of Buc fans going to games isn't?

You're a fool. I think we all get his by now, if if not, well....

Its Buc fans who GO TO GAMES that will keep them in Tampa, you idiot.
I live in NY, and you are a fool if you do not know this.  I buy product, which goes into their pockets.  After that, not much more I can do for ya, son.

I got bills to pay.  If I live in FLA, I am a season ticket holder,and I still hate your guts, because cloud it any way you want, YOU ARE STILL AN IDIOT.

Just think for a minute, and not just for like three seconds.  Idiot...just go back to ignoring me so I don;t have to laugh at your stupidity.  And I mean that.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#35 : September 27, 2012, 07:31:49 PM

Work harder.

You must like the team enough to watch on a crummy internet feed while real fans support the team at the stadium.

You're a joke.
For a guy who would rather go to concerts and rays games, you sure are a defensive idiot.

Why do you care?

Go back to your stupidity.  arguing to argue, and lying to make a point. Pathetic.  You are a biznitch.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#36 : September 27, 2012, 07:31:53 PM

Yeah, sucks to be those guys.

I'm sure I speak for HATE when he says, "You are a clown."

That's precious. Give him a big kiss for me when he gets home from work, just make sure you have dinner ready first.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#37 : September 27, 2012, 07:32:36 PM

That's precious. Give him a big kiss for me when he gets home from work, just make sure you have dinner ready first.
Chinga tu madre holmes.

El Mero Mero is in town.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#38 : September 27, 2012, 07:37:31 PM

Work harder.

You're a joke.

I just wish the countless people who watch games on TV or their PC each week, would realize they aren't "real fans", it would save them from wasting a lot of time. Don't you think?

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#39 : September 27, 2012, 07:42:49 PM

Chinga tu madre holmes.

El Mero Mero is in town.

I couldn't help but picture this guy when I read that:

Aww, that's cute, Boid's a short hispanic wanna be gangster.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#40 : September 27, 2012, 07:46:01 PM

Work harder.

Don't feel bad. You don't make enough money to go to games and want to make it seem like you're sticking it to the Glazers.

Work harder.

wampuscatiam

Second String

#41 : September 27, 2012, 08:01:40 PM

If you have a sick computer and an upgraded video card like mine you would  not believe the quality picture you could get.  And I HDMI mine to my Samsung 240hz. led big screen and the picture is great!!!!!!  And did I say great!!!!!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#42 : September 27, 2012, 08:14:10 PM

Just make sure you bring the vaseline to the stadium on Sunday, taking it dry would probably be a nightmare.

Speaking from experience?

Work harder.

Ouch!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Zsnore

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler
#43 : September 27, 2012, 08:19:51 PM

This is what I think about the Glazers being cheap...

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#44 : September 27, 2012, 08:39:38 PM

Work harder.

Don't feel bad. You don't make enough money to go to games and want to make it seem like you're sticking it to the Glazers.

Work harder.

Lovely logic. The only thing this response proves is that I'm under your skin and there's nothing you can do about it. Enjoy thinking about me the rest of the evening :)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS-SKINS WILL BE BLACKED OUT « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools