Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Seems there is a news topic or so missing - here's one « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#45 : October 26, 2012, 02:32:49 PM

It get's worse:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/26/cia-operators-were-denied-request-for-help-during-benghazi-attack-sources-say/

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#46 : October 26, 2012, 07:52:04 PM

And it seems to be reported in a lot of places - just not CBS, ABC, NBC or CNN yet.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223747/CIA-agents-Benghazi-twice-asked-permission-help-Ambassador-Chris-Stevens-bullets-flying-twice-told-stand-down.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#47 : October 26, 2012, 09:34:50 PM

And now the infighting begins:

Breaking news on Benghazi: the CIA spokesman, presumably at the direction of CIA director David Petraeus, has put out this statement: "No one at any level in the CIA told anybody not to help those in need; claims to the contrary are simply inaccurate.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/petraeus-throws-obama-under-bus_657896.html

Basically, the CIA (who does not want its people in the filed to thing they will be left out in the cold) blames the Presidents or the President's Men

wreck ship

Pro Bowler

#48 : October 26, 2012, 09:46:53 PM

you people make me sick politicizing a mans death. There is a such thing as personal responsibility and any American who stayed in Benghazi or the middle east during the last yr made the choice to do so. I commend them for sacrificing their life for democracy and that should be the end of it.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer
#49 : October 26, 2012, 09:52:39 PM

you people make me sick politicizing a mans death. There is a such thing as personal responsibility and any American who stayed in Benghazi or the middle east during the last yr made the choice to do so. I commend them for sacrificing their life for democracy and that should be the end of it.
Awe, look at wrecked ship jumping into the political threads two weeks before the election.  You mad?  Those evil Americans asking questions about your boy.  He lied and people died.  Lmao!!

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#50 : October 26, 2012, 09:54:26 PM

any American who stayed in Benghazi or the middle east during the last yr made the choice to do so.

lots of people making choices . . . one of which was not to send help . . . the CIA says they did NOT say don't send help, so . . .

wreck ship

Pro Bowler

#51 : October 26, 2012, 10:05:20 PM

any American who stayed in Benghazi or the middle east during the last yr made the choice to do so.

lots of people making choices . . . one of which was not to send help . . . the CIA says they did NOT say don't send help, so . . .
personal responsibility. you couldn't pay me enough to go live in an american embassy in the middle east and so I have nothing but respect for anyone who could, in the name of democracy.

wreck ship

Pro Bowler

#52 : October 26, 2012, 10:07:57 PM

Awe, look at wrecked ship jumping into the political threads two weeks before the election.  You mad?  Those evil Americans asking questions about your boy.  He lied and people died.  Lmao!!
it takes a special type of fail to woo me and you do have a way with words  :-*

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#53 : October 26, 2012, 10:17:20 PM

personal responsibility. you couldn't pay me enough to go live in an american embassy in the middle east and so I have nothing but respect for anyone who could, in the name of democracy.

Glad you think that way but you are missing (or avoiding) the point of the link.  Maybe a question would clear it up:

What do you think of the person or people who CHOSE not to send help for those people you have "nothing but respect" for?

wreck ship

Pro Bowler

#54 : October 26, 2012, 10:49:37 PM

Glad you think that way but you are missing (or avoiding) the point of the link.  Maybe a question would clear it up:

What do you think of the person or people who CHOSE not to send help for those people you have "nothing but respect" for?
with all due respect I wasn't there and don't know enough to place blame on anyone other than the attackers. Incompetence within the military complex is not a new concept but neither is agenda reporting from the media, but what I do know is  the time frame is too short to go pointing fingers. When we know the hostility towards americans in that region, and when we know terrorist attack without warning, a death in this situation is as close to moral suicide as you can get. How else do you describe someone who labors themselves in those conditions?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#55 : October 26, 2012, 10:51:36 PM

Get your head out of the sand

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#56 : October 26, 2012, 11:04:38 PM

with all due respect I wasn't there and don't know enough to place blame on anyone other than the attackers. Incompetence within the military complex is not a new concept but neither is agenda reporting from the media, but what I do know is  the time frame is too short to go pointing fingers. When we know the hostility towards americans in that region, and when we know terrorist attack without warning, a death in this situation is as close to moral suicide as you can get. How else do you describe someone who labors themselves in those conditions?

You're trying hard, I will give you that. You keep trying to put the blame on the Amassador and the soldiers who chose to be there, but that is NOT the point of the link.  And this is not "agenda reporting form the media." It is the ACTUAL PLAYERS speaking.  The Pentagon said ONE thing. The CIA says ANOTHER . . . . quotes . . . not "agenda reporting."

You're a good soldier

wreck ship

Pro Bowler

#57 : October 26, 2012, 11:17:00 PM

You're trying hard, I will give you that. You keep trying to put the blame on the Amassador and the soldiers who chose to be there, but that is NOT the point of the link.  And this is not "agenda reporting form the media." It is the ACTUAL PLAYERS speaking.  The Pentagon said ONE thing. The CIA says ANOTHER . . . . quotes . . . not "agenda reporting."

You're a good soldier
I'm trying hard? It would seem to me it takes more effort to make a judgment stick when your CIA is saying one thing and the pentagon is saying another. Hence the incompetent chain of command. You want to blame Obama? Go ahead, he took responsibility, cause thats what real men do. Not point fingers. Is there any record of the Ambassador pointing fingers? No cause he's a real man.I understand the point of the link and someone should take these journalist out back and teach them some respect because they are reporting a miscommunication of our chain in command, with an agenda.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#58 : October 26, 2012, 11:20:23 PM

You're a good soldier
I'm trying hard? It would seem to me it takes more effort to make a judgment stick when your CIA is saying one thing and the pentagon is saying another. Hence the incompetent chain of command. You want to blame Obama? Go ahead, he took responsibility, cause thats what real men do. Not point fingers. Is there any record of the Ambassador pointing fingers? No cause he's a real man.I understand the point of the link and someone should take these journalist out back and teach them some respect because they are reporting a miscommunication of our chain in command, with an agenda.

lol, where was the "miscommunication"? There was no miscommunication.  Maybe you're not grasping what has transpired so I will just move on. You may want to read the info, which may be why another posters commented about getting your head out of the sand.

wreck ship

Pro Bowler

#59 : October 26, 2012, 11:42:40 PM

You're a good soldier

lol, where was the "miscommunication"? There was no miscommunication.  Maybe you're not grasping what has transpired so I will just move on. You may want to read the info, which may be why another posters commented about getting your head out of the sand.
I've read the article, no need to insult my intelligence. You seem to be missing my point which is the politicizing of a mans death. I've fully grasped what transpired and the president did take responsibility so whats your agenda?

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Seems there is a news topic or so missing - here's one « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools