Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trueblood is Playing Second Fiddle to Demar Dotson « previous next »
Page: 1

stormsct

Starter

: September 28, 2012, 12:30:01 AM

I was just looking at the Depth Chart and Demar Dotson is listed as the starter.

When did Trueblood lose the starting job?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 28, 2012, 12:32:07 AM

In thoery, or in reality?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 28, 2012, 12:51:37 AM

Old news bro.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

stormsct

Starter

#3 : September 28, 2012, 01:15:36 AM

Old news bro.
When did it happen? Just curious.

-ts

Hall of Famer
#4 : September 28, 2012, 01:26:49 AM

Against the Giants.

Demar has been an excellent pass blocker. If the kid could get a little more push in the running game I'd be happy with signing him up for awhile.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 28, 2012, 03:06:35 AM

Love that my boy Tripblood is doing what he does best. Using his ass cheeks as bench warmers

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trueblood is Playing Second Fiddle to Demar Dotson « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools