Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Enough Pouting - Redskins Forum Talk « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

Biff Barker

Pro Bowler

#90 : September 27, 2012, 10:27:42 AM

Denial of responsibilityThis form of denial involves avoiding personal responsibility by:

blaming: a direct statement shifting culpability and may overlap with denial of fact
minimizing: an attempt to make the effects or results of an action appear to be less harmful than they may actually be, or
justifying: when someone takes a choice and attempts to make that choice look okay due to their perception of what is "right" in a situation.
Someone using denial of responsibility is usually attempting to avoid potential harm or pain by shifting attention away from themselves.

You seem to keep digging a hole for yourself.  Take careful note of  it's shape.  A coincidnce?  Nah.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#91 : September 27, 2012, 10:40:58 AM

deflection

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#92 : September 27, 2012, 06:10:42 PM

is this the game day thread for Sunday's game?

Morgan, I asked on the last page if it was me you were talking about regarding smack-talk on the Skins' forum. So, yay or nay?

whoever is posting as Jordan Shipley Whiteskin - that's some weakass smack

Have you read any of this thread at all , dumbass ?

The whole purpose of Jordan Shipley Whiteskin was not to win a smack-off , it was to play off how annoyed the Skin fans were that all these Bucs fans had showed up , and make them think we were all coming from UTBBBB . That way they would all flock to the wrong board and troll the sh!t out of those losers.

It was a huge success ( until Rat became the rat he is ) , and that's what everyone's been talking about.

If you can't pay attention maybe you should go back to deleting posts and pimping JoeBuc's Short Bus that no one rides . It seems to be all you're good at.
: September 27, 2012, 06:15:09 PM Fire Mark Dummynik

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#93 : September 27, 2012, 06:20:27 PM

Hey Kenneth , let me put it another way...

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#94 : September 27, 2012, 07:21:25 PM

Please "ken the rat", leave and never come back.

Thanks

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#95 : September 27, 2012, 07:31:05 PM

Rat.. please stick around.

Biff Barker

Pro Bowler

#96 : September 27, 2012, 08:28:14 PM

Thanks for asking.   By the way,  I'm not Ken, though I do know of him.  Based on their misguided hostility, it's probable that Ken partook in one of the numerous beatdowns these guys were begging for.  The slobbering for attention and tough guy act became unbearable.   

Incidently, I only signed on after Morgan, ya know, Mrs. "now you see it, now you don't"  was taunting about the Rats from the other board.  Thanks for the invite Fluffer.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#97 : September 27, 2012, 10:43:51 PM

LOL . Don't flatter yourself . I don't really remember much of the people over there. I just assumed  Kyle knew who you were.

As for beat downs ?? Last I checked , people who are capable of handing out beat downs aren't begging the mods to put a stop to it all. That would be the people on the recieving end.

...oh and BTW...

: September 27, 2012, 10:53:01 PM Fire Mark Dummynik

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#98 : September 28, 2012, 08:48:55 AM

Thanks for asking.   By the way,  I'm not Ken, though I do know of him.  Based on their misguided hostility, it's probable that Ken partook in one of the numerous beatdowns these guys were begging for.  The slobbering for attention and tough guy act became unbearable.   

Incidently, I only signed on after Morgan, ya know, Mrs. "now you see it, now you don't"  was taunting about the Rats from the other board.  Thanks for the invite Fluffer.

Dude, I know you're Ken.......100% sure of it.

So, with that said, it's a bit creepy that you are tangling yourself in these lies. You're sounding like O-town. Not good, dude.

Just come clean, Ken. I wasn't scared to reveal that I was Dos Equis/Kyle on the old board. In fact, my name here originally was Dos Equis and now it's Kyle.

Yet, you continue to refuse to let people know your UTBBBB screenname. Suspect!

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Enough Pouting - Redskins Forum Talk « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools