Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So Guess who showed up at my house yesterday.. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

tripblood

Hall of Famer

« : September 28, 2012, 03:26:25 AM »

So I was sitting out front smoking a cigar.. and a young man, and girl pulls up in a 80, 000 Jaguar. Small little Bieber lookin kid with blonde hair comes up to me and introduced himself as "Porter Goss"

I remove my sunglasses, and asked "your name is Porter Goss"..LMAO!!!  He then goes on talking some Romney bullshlt..

Anyway I thought it was funny former CIA director has his grandson going door to door for Romney... Shows that the 1% cares alot more about the election than anybody else does

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #1 : September 28, 2012, 03:43:46 AM »

What an awesome story!   I'm voting Romney now because of that story.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

« #2 : September 28, 2012, 03:46:11 AM »

You don't see many Obama supporters as adamant as the Romney ones..

However the only people with Romney stickers drive brand new Jaguars, Prosche's, etc...

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #3 : September 28, 2012, 09:18:14 AM »

I thought you were gonna say "Satan?"

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
« #4 : September 28, 2012, 09:28:22 AM »

Quote from: OneTruth
I thought you were gonna say "Satan?"

Lmao

spartan

Hall of Famer
« #5 : September 28, 2012, 09:54:31 AM »

However the only people with Romney stickers drive brand new Jaguars, Prosche's, etc...

My wife has one on her 2000 Mazda MPV. I have one on my F150.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
« #6 : September 28, 2012, 10:05:02 AM »

Directly below the shotgun rack.... :D

tripblood

Hall of Famer

« #7 : September 28, 2012, 12:04:11 PM »

Directly below the shotgun rack.... :D

Believe it or not some gun enthusiasts think Romney sucks

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

tripblood

Hall of Famer

« #8 : September 28, 2012, 12:06:24 PM »

You do realize as a middle class Americans, we're gonna get Fd if he gets elected...? Which is doubtful now because he manged to alienate most of us
« : September 28, 2012, 12:15:25 PM tripblood »

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

spartan

Hall of Famer
« #9 : September 28, 2012, 12:27:44 PM »

You do realize as a middle class Americans, we're gonna get Fd if he gets elected...? Which is doubtful now because he manged to alienate most of us

How is that any different than now?  Except there will be a lot less wealth to spread around the way things are. Other than those years deemed to be in recession, this is the worst economy in terms of growth in American history. How can any sane and logical person vote for a repeat of that?

Stratobuc

Starter
« #10 : September 28, 2012, 05:34:24 PM »

So what exactly are you getting now?

If you voted for that phony in the White house, you deserve to get ......'ed

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #11 : September 28, 2012, 06:00:50 PM »

A new battle for the middle class was waged by both presidential candidates in Ohio Wednesday — but GOP standardbearer Mitt Romney appeared to shoot himself in the foot by suggesting that the middle class might not actually benefit that much from his tax plan.

Romney made the unprompted admission hours after releasing a new campaign ad targeted at the middle class that said his policies would help workers more than those of President Obama, who has widened his lead in Ohio.

“I want to bring the rates down,” Romney told a crowd in the ultimate bellwether state. “(But) don’t be expecting a huge cut in taxes because I’m also going to lower deductions and exemptions.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/romney-direct-appeal-poor-middle-class-americans-obama-campaign-ohio-article-1.1168740#ixzz27nvvpEKb

spartan

Hall of Famer
« #12 : September 28, 2012, 06:55:20 PM »

A new battle for the middle class was waged by both presidential candidates in Ohio Wednesday — but GOP standardbearer Mitt Romney appeared to shoot himself in the foot by suggesting that the middle class might not actually benefit that much from his tax plan.

Romney made the unprompted admission hours after releasing a new campaign ad targeted at the middle class that said his policies would help workers more than those of President Obama, who has widened his lead in Ohio.

“I want to bring the rates down,” Romney told a crowd in the ultimate bellwether state. “(But) don’t be expecting a huge cut in taxes because I’m also going to lower deductions and exemptions.”

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/romney-direct-appeal-poor-middle-class-americans-obama-campaign-ohio-article-1.1168740#ixzz27nvvpEKb

So instead of voting for someone who is going to do what they think is best for the country and tell you about it, they should vote for someone who will look them in the eye and flat out lie to them?

We have the worst economic growth in history.
We have the worst employment rates in history.
We have the worst debt in history.
We have the worst deficits in history.

And, apparently this is considered evidence that Obama's economic plan worked? And yet there's more, for the price of an "Obama pho", we can have 4 more years of this success. Can't wait.

gone

Hall of Famer
« #13 : September 28, 2012, 07:34:28 PM »

What's it like in your universe?  The one we inhabit here is overrun with Obama zombies.

Probably because they're the only ones who can afford the bill when the inevitable liberal fascist Obamabot vandalizes their car.  Failure to vocally support Dear Leader is punished swiftly here..

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #14 : September 28, 2012, 11:27:05 PM »

Schlit Romney.  Nuff said.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So Guess who showed up at my house yesterday.. « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools