Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Love the National Talk about our Blackouts « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Dy-nasty D

Starter
#30 : September 29, 2012, 10:46:10 PM

my season tix for USF is $99, nearly the same price for ONE  Buc  ticket.

My Bucs tix cost me $950 for the yr, far less than many spend on cigarettes. Priorities, priorities!!

Great point.... also far less than people who complain about prices spend on alcohol or fast food as well.

Geez, I am so sick of the guilt tripping around here. If people don't think the show is worth the price, they don't have to buy. That's not complaining, that's just making a choice.

danimal09

Starter

#31 : September 29, 2012, 10:48:39 PM

REAL Bucs fans would pay for all the remaining tickets so people in Tampa can watch the game and the Bucs can build a fan base!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#32 : September 29, 2012, 11:06:26 PM

My Bucs tix cost me $950 for the yr, far less than many spend on cigarettes. Priorities, priorities!!

Great point.... also far less than people who complain about prices spend on alcohol or fast food as well.

Geez, I am so sick of the guilt tripping around here. If people don't think the show is worth the price, they don't have to buy. That's not complaining, that's just making a choice.

Of course, its a choice.... just as its my choice to criticize those that complain about not being able to watch the game for free.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#33 : September 29, 2012, 11:07:28 PM

Was going to buy tickets, but work schedule conflicts with the game time...   :'(

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#34 : September 29, 2012, 11:14:38 PM

I just don't want to hear people complain about not being able to afford it and yet spend thousands of dollars on beer and cigarettes. Just don't complain about not being able to watch the game on TV.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#35 : September 30, 2012, 12:44:51 AM

I'm not complaining about not being able to afford it.   Most of the people I know who had season tickets in the past and don't have them now have the money, but choose not to buy them now due to the product.

Trade for Tebow and watch that stadium sell out.

Dy-nasty D

Starter
#36 : September 30, 2012, 10:36:32 AM

Of course, its a choice.... just as its my choice to criticize those that complain about not being able to watch the game for free.

Clever.

And, it's my choice to post that I get sick of the guilt trips. If you want the place sold out so badly, then you buy the tickets up. What's it to you anyway, are you one of the Glazers?

Dy-nasty D

Starter
#37 : September 30, 2012, 10:44:09 AM

I'm enjoying the game today, anyway. Old-school radio isn't ideal, but not bad. Gene is the man!

As far as I'm concerned, the Glazers and the rest of the NFL owners can go screw themselves.

tonyflash

Starter

#38 : September 30, 2012, 11:30:49 AM

I'm watching the USF vs FSU game at ray jay and it looks sold out.

Highest Ray Jay attendance for a non superbowl game, 69k. Damn economy!!

The Bucs vs Cowboys game at RJS was also soldout. It is amazing how when the the other team's fans buy up half the tickets it seems to do that. BTW, there were still many pockets of empty seats at that game yesterday ( see article in today's Tampa Tribune).

Dy-nasty D

Starter
#39 : September 30, 2012, 06:35:17 PM

Boy am I glad I didn't waste my money on this game. They should pay US to watch.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Love the National Talk about our Blackouts « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools