Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: geno smith !!!! 8 tds and 700 yards passing !!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#15 : September 29, 2012, 05:31:42 PM

Somebody post his pic so I can decide if I like him or not.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#16 : September 29, 2012, 05:44:27 PM

Just looked him up on goggle images.  Doesn't appear to be a baller.  Dude you know football.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#17 : September 29, 2012, 05:46:05 PM

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 29, 2012, 05:50:50 PM

Whatss it matter, we aint getting him. Saints are 0-3

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#19 : September 29, 2012, 05:53:32 PM

He most defenetly does not look like a baller there...

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#20 : September 29, 2012, 05:59:01 PM

What a defensive battle that games was

OnceABuccAlwayzABucc

Second String

#21 : September 29, 2012, 06:01:41 PM

No trades on my end or ne thing new , guess were rolling into battle with this teoniesiehim or however u say it was pretty sure we.were gon make a trade but not looking likely now, the plan is to replace the loss of clayborne with the return of bowers not a good plan if u ask me, I love bowers don't get me wrong but not this year. Why lose two of our best pash rushers in one year, plus our #1 ranked rush defense I already expect to drop a few in ranks over the coming weeks unless mase and gmac and Bennett keep it up , man, that loss of clayborne will show sooner than most think.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#22 : September 29, 2012, 06:23:58 PM

I'll pass. Too much gadget/trickery in that system for me to take the kid seriously. Also, let's see what this kid does in the next 8 weeks when he faces some defenses that aren't ridiculously horrible.

buchead

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 29, 2012, 06:27:12 PM

He most defenetly does not look like a baller there...
I usually go by film or statistics but looks are always a good way to judge a person

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#24 : September 29, 2012, 06:32:10 PM

I'll pass. Too much gadget/trickery in that system for me to take the kid seriously. Also, let's see what this kid does in the next 8 weeks when he faces some defenses that aren't ridiculously horrible.
He faced LSU last year had an average game 2 td's and 2 int's but WVU put up the 2nd most points LSU's defense allowed that year.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 29, 2012, 08:20:31 PM

I almost never say this, but it's less Smith and more the system.  Dana Holgorson has come as close to perfecting offensive football as any coach this side of Bill Walsh.  His system is almost flawless.

While that is truth, maybe it's that he's doing well too?

20tds to no ints says it's a bit of both IMO.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

danimal09

Starter

#26 : September 29, 2012, 10:42:42 PM

He did throw for more yards and touchdowns today than Tebow did in his first NFL game, or wait I mean season. That was 9 games btw.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#27 : September 29, 2012, 10:44:02 PM

He did throw for more yards and touchdowns today than Tebow did in his first NFL game, or wait I mean season. That was 9 games btw.

You are comparing bad college defenses to NFL defenses? No, seriously?...  ::)

danimal09

Starter

#28 : September 29, 2012, 10:45:39 PM

No I am comparing one bad college defense to 9 NFL defenses.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#29 : September 29, 2012, 10:49:00 PM

No I am comparing one bad college defense to 9 NFL defenses.

Which is completely idiotic...

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: geno smith !!!! 8 tds and 700 yards passing !!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools