Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: geno smith !!!! 8 tds and 700 yards passing !!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 29, 2012, 10:50:42 PM

20td and 0int? Those are Josh Johnson type numbers.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

danimal09

Starter

#31 : September 29, 2012, 10:50:52 PM

He did throw for more yards and touchdowns today than Tebow did in his first NFL game, or wait I mean season. That was 9 games btw.

You are comparing bad college defenses to NFL defenses? No, seriously?...  ::)

No I am comparing one bad college defense to 9 NFL defenses.

Which is completely idiotic...

Agree to disagree. Point is my statement is a fact.

Broke.Phi.Broke

Starter

#32 : September 30, 2012, 01:12:27 AM

Somebody post his pic so I can decide if I like him or not.

He most defenetly does not look like a baller there...
I usually go by film or statistics but looks are always a good way to judge a person

Quid pro quo...

O-Ren Ishii:As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re unconvinced that a particular plan of action I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your fu@king head. Just like this fu#ker here. Now, if any of you sons of biatches got anyt

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 30, 2012, 01:17:09 AM

Whether it's the system or not, the kid dropped a lot of passes into tight spots, from time to time, perfectly.  Also, his deep balls were pin point.  Things that I really haven't seen Freeman do all that much in college or the pros.  It's the only game of his that I watched, so I'd need to see more in order have a true opinion.  Though, at this point, I'd pretty much would rather have just about any college kid over Freeman.  On this game though... how about that WR from Baylor?  I believe his name is Wright (#2 I think), that dude looks like a quality WR.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#34 : September 30, 2012, 01:24:44 AM

He's better than freeman, but at this point, every qb is.
Most likely true when it comes to current starters in the NFL.  Freeman is the worst.

Geno might be better, time will tell.  Geno has put up his numbers against some weaker foes, but he is doing so in a fashion that says they are no match for him, so that is what is supposed to happen.

This game V.  abig12 is going to be interesting...keep your eyes peeled. 

McCoy93

Starter

#35 : September 30, 2012, 01:27:04 AM

Geno Smith play reminds me of Romo. Has a nice deep ball but is deadly when throwing on the run.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#36 : September 30, 2012, 03:04:00 AM

Watching replays right now.  Dude is pin point accurate bit it looks like he kinda lofts his throws.  Reminds me of Danny Wuerffel.   Not sure he translates to the nfl.

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#37 : September 30, 2012, 06:26:00 AM

He's better than freeman, but at this point, every qb is.
Most likely true when it comes to current offensive coordinators in the NFL.  Freeman has the worst.

Geno might be better, time will tell.  Geno has put up his numbers against some weaker foes, but he is doing so in a fashion that says they are no match for him, so that is what is supposed to happen.

This game V.  abig12 is going to be interesting...keep your eyes peeled.

I agree, Sullivan is the worst OC in the game... the guy proved last week he works for whatever team is playing against the Bucs. Hopefully he doesn't root for the Redskins this week.

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#38 : September 30, 2012, 07:16:17 AM

Whether it's the system or not, the kid dropped a lot of passes into tight spots, from time to time, perfectly.  Also, his deep balls were pin point.  Things that I really haven't seen Freeman do all that much in college or the pros.  It's the only game of his that I watched, so I'd need to see more in order have a true opinion.  Though, at this point, I'd pretty much would rather have just about any college kid over Freeman.  On this game though... how about that WR from Baylor?  I believe his name is Wright (#2 I think), that dude looks like a quality WR.
Terrance Williams is the WR for Baylor, Steadman Bailey and Tavon Austin are the WR's for WVU

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#39 : September 30, 2012, 08:02:08 AM

I need to see what he'd do against an SEC defense.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#40 : September 30, 2012, 10:32:50 AM

Marshall, James Madison, Baylor and Maryland defenses. Calm down fellas.
clemson last year... Also LSU

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#41 : September 30, 2012, 10:33:23 AM

I need to see what he'd do against an SEC defense.
check stats against lSU last year no one did what he did to them passing last year

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#42 : September 30, 2012, 10:34:56 AM

Wasn't impressed with Brey yesterday against Georgia.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#43 : September 30, 2012, 10:35:06 AM

College Ball is so Minor League.

When you see scores like 72-0, 58-0, 70-63.  Bush League.

( this Topic needs MOVED to 'College peewee futbol' forum... )
: September 30, 2012, 10:37:13 AM TheChronicHotAir

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#44 : September 30, 2012, 10:37:01 AM

College Ball is so Minor League.

When you see scores like 72-0, 58-0, 70-63.  Bush League.
no it's NCAA

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: geno smith !!!! 8 tds and 700 yards passing !!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools