Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount > D.J. Ware > Martin « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#15 : September 30, 2012, 06:13:07 PM

Because you should be able to run when our offensive line can't block for sh*t...

Code: [Select]
Blount
2010 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 13 7 201 1,007 5.0 53 6 5 14 2.8 7 0 4 3

We didn't have Nicks back then.

So? Are you even watching? You can see our offensive line can't run block for anything... Actually watching tells you more than stats...

Because defenses have absolutely zero regard for our passing game.  They're jamming up against the run because no one is threatened by Freeman anymore.

Exactly the point. Nobody can run with this offense... So everyone needs to lay off Martin.

Awww, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings by talking **CENSORED** about your boyfriend.

No it just shows you don't know what you are talking about. You are just mad because YOUR boyfriend Blount isn't getting the ball...

sharp2325

Starter

#16 : September 30, 2012, 06:15:28 PM

Blount should be the starter.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 30, 2012, 06:16:05 PM

Because you should be able to run when our offensive line can't block for sh*t...

Blount

So? Are you even watching? You can see our offensive line can't run block for anything... Actually watching tells you more than stats...

Because defenses have absolutely zero regard for our passing game.  They're jamming up against the run because no one is threatened by Freeman anymore.

Exactly the point. Nobody can run with this offense... So everyone needs to lay off Martin.

Awww, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings by talking **CENSORED** about your boyfriend.

No it just shows you don't know what you are talking about. You are just mad because YOUR boyfriend Blount isn't getting the ball...

At least my boyfriend can average more than 3 YPC and doesn't get tripped up by the grass.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#18 : September 30, 2012, 06:18:22 PM

this thread = fail

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#19 : September 30, 2012, 06:39:58 PM

this thread = fail

You are 100% correct. Ware is the worst of the 3.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 30, 2012, 06:52:25 PM

Blount rushing like a boss, put a smack on that dumbass skin's DB.

BucFanHudson31

Starter

#21 : September 30, 2012, 06:57:32 PM

Wow Blount trucking fools,what a novel concept.Imagine that Shiano?

Freeman has improved and I was wrong about him.

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 30, 2012, 07:15:38 PM

I hope Martin enjoys the bench.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#23 : September 30, 2012, 07:42:28 PM

It's sickening that Alfred Morris was a 6th round pick and Doug Martin was a 1st round pick and Morris is better...

Ms Elam

Starter

#24 : September 30, 2012, 10:18:41 PM

Well Ray Rice did share the load with 2 RBs. Again, he had to earn the job from aguy who just had his 32 100 yard game. Martin was just given the job because Schiano has a hard on for him because he reminds him of rice.  As opinionated as that sounds its almost factual.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#25 : September 30, 2012, 10:36:38 PM

Blount

At least my boyfriend can average more than 3 YPC and doesn't get tripped up by the grass.

Final tally ---- your boyfriend 6 carries/17 yards = 2.8 YPC

Martin 8 carries/33 yards = 4.1 YPC

Hate

Hall of Famer
#26 : September 30, 2012, 10:36:59 PM

My issue with Martin is that he goes down as soon as a hand is layed on him....there's no hurdling or draggin **CENSORED**'s to his game.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Coburn1

Starter

#27 : September 30, 2012, 10:43:27 PM

My issue with Martin is that he goes down as soon as a hand is layed on him....there's no hurdling or draggin **CENSORED**'s to his game.

Exactly. Until he can actually take a bit of contact he will never be that good. Muscle hamster... right. This is why people need to earn their nicknames. He needs to put on some serious muscle or something because I haven't seen him fail to go down yet on first contact even if it's a glancing blow.

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#28 : September 30, 2012, 10:50:56 PM

Pretty sure Martin had a better YPC than Blount and Martin had a 20 yarder called back due to holding...and comparing Martin to Ware is a joke. Ware isn't half the back Martin is going to be. Martin is a rookie but is going to be fine. Those of you that think he's a bust have no idea what you are talking about.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

Hate

Hall of Famer
#29 : September 30, 2012, 10:52:00 PM

Pretty sure Martin had a better YPC than Blount and Martin had a 20 yarder called back due to holding...and comparing Martin to Ware is a joke. Ware isn't half the back Martin is going to be. Martin is a rookie but is going to be fine. Those of you that think he's a bust have no idea what you are talking about.

We can get his production from a 3/4 rounder.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount > D.J. Ware > Martin « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools