Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano has the Bucs playing way better than Raheem. Should be-7-2 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Jumper

Second String

#15 : September 30, 2012, 08:55:38 PM

Double edged sword. They get credit for fielding a competitive team and also get credit for losing close games.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 30, 2012, 08:55:46 PM

This team is going nowhere but down with this coaching staff......Sullivan should have been fired after the Dallas game.

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#17 : September 30, 2012, 08:57:20 PM

I really enjoy watching this team right now, I see this team coming together.  This year will have ups and downs and I think next year Coach S will know what he wants this team to do and know how to get them there.  We just have too many young players and new coaches to make it happen this year.

I will say this, I wouldn't be shocked if we go on a winning streak toward the end of this year.  This team is close to figuring out how to win.  I still see 8-8 possible.

Go Bucs

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 30, 2012, 08:59:53 PM

I really enjoy watching this team right now, I see this team coming together.  This year will have ups and downs and I think next year Coach S will know what he wants this team to do and know how to get them there.  We just have too many young players and new coaches to make it happen this year.

I will say this, I wouldn't be shocked if we go on a winning streak toward the end of this year.  This team is close to figuring out how to win.  I still see 8-8 possible.

Go Bucs

Agree. And it's not out of the question that they can go out there and win a game they are supposed to lose. I could see this team pulling off a shocker by the end of the season. They just need to correct some things and they can so it.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 30, 2012, 09:00:32 PM

Go Bucs

Is that why we spent a bazillion $$$ on FAs...to go 8-8?

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 30, 2012, 09:01:46 PM

Give Schiano sometime you bunch of nancy's. One more draft one more free agency. Joseph...Bowers and Clayborn healthy. It took Dungy 2-3 years.

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 30, 2012, 09:02:01 PM

Go Bucs

No but that's likely what this team is right now. They may not be good enough to better right now. It's not what we want but it's likely the cold hard truth.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 30, 2012, 09:02:32 PM

Go Bucs

...because after several seasons of not spending that's what you get.

BucFanHudson31

Starter

#23 : September 30, 2012, 09:04:15 PM

Carolina win.   Had NY 27-13.  Any offense and we beat Dall
as.  And if Underwood gets those 4 littyle yards w e run out the clock.

Shoulda,coulda,woulda..   Good teams find ways to win..This team finds ways to lose..Tampa is a BAD team..A rematch against the Panthers will show that this team is BAD.

Bad bad bad...This team sucks and anyone else that says different is High

Freeman has improved and I was wrong about him.

BucFanHudson31

Starter

#24 : September 30, 2012, 09:05:34 PM

Go Bucs

...because after several seasons of not spending that's what you get.

Doug Martin as a fairy lol Classic.

Freeman has improved and I was wrong about him.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 30, 2012, 09:05:42 PM

Bring back Gruden

Move on bro. Ride the wave!

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#26 : September 30, 2012, 09:07:29 PM

Go Bucs

If we did spend bazillion I think we should win the Superbowl, but we are still in the bottom half of the salary cap.  So if we are comparing dollars, 8-8 will be better then our still low salary cap spending for the year.

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#27 : September 30, 2012, 09:08:50 PM

Again, if your low bar is not quitting, yes we are not quitting. That isn't even a mark I was worried about. You can say losing to NYG at NYG was a "good" loss. I think we all chalked that up as an "L" before the year. Losing to WAS isn't a good loss.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#28 : September 30, 2012, 09:10:35 PM

Again, if your low bar is not quitting, yes we are not quitting. That isn't even a mark I was worried about. You can say losing to NYG at NYG was a "good" loss. I think we all chalked that up as an "L" before the year. Losing to WAS isn't a good loss.

Who said it was a good loss? Just saying this team has some learning to do. After all winning a championship is a process.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#29 : September 30, 2012, 09:10:58 PM

Carolina win.   Had NY 27-13.  Any offense and we beat Dall
as.  And if Underwood gets those 4 littyle yards w e run out the clock.

Shoulda,coulda,woulda..   Good teams find ways to win..This team finds ways to lose..Tampa is a BAD team..A rematch against the Panthers will show that this team is BAD.

Bad bad bad...This team sucks and anyone else that says different is High
I never thought we would be great 7-9 would be nice and get your players back from IR and build something good that we can get behind again.

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano has the Bucs playing way better than Raheem. Should be-7-2 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools