Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano has the Bucs playing way better than Raheem. Should be-7-2 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 30, 2012, 09:12:41 PM

Well and we were "in" this game only because Cundiff missed a couple of FG's (not holding the 57 yarder against him but that game should have been over).

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#31 : September 30, 2012, 09:13:34 PM

Well and we were "in" this game only because Cundiff missed a couple of FG's (not holding the 57 yarder against him but that game should have been over).

6 points?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 30, 2012, 09:14:02 PM

I said even before they got the ball back at the end of the game we deserved to lose this game no matter the outcome. They have some learning to do.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#33 : September 30, 2012, 09:14:38 PM

We were in this game because we played a rookie QB.

We were in this game because we played the worst passing team in the NFL.

We were in this game because Freeman threw the ball into areas he normally is unaccustomed to.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#34 : September 30, 2012, 09:15:25 PM

This team will continue it's downward spiral........Schiano and his lame staff have no answers...

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#35 : September 30, 2012, 09:16:27 PM

This team will continue it's downward spiral........Schiano and his lame staff have no answers...

only thing in a downward spiral is our fanbase of 12 year old school girls

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#36 : September 30, 2012, 09:17:22 PM

6 points?

Yes, 6 more points for WAS and it isn't a game. Plus, again, people are oddly adjusted off last year...NFL teams don't get whacked like we did. Look at NFL spreads - they're almost always < 10 points. Teams lose "close" in the NFL.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#37 : September 30, 2012, 09:18:58 PM

I don't think so. They made adjustments today as they should have. The whole team stunk up that first half though. We will find out what team we have here soon.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#38 : September 30, 2012, 09:19:03 PM

I don't c How u can watch 4 games and think that.   

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#39 : September 30, 2012, 09:19:40 PM

I guess it comes down to my feeling about this team and I am feeling proud to be a fan of this team again.  I hated the owners, coaches, GM and players last year.  This year the Owners shelled out money and made some tickets cheaper.  The GM is looking good with the Barron pick, also getting Nicks and others.  Coaches demand a lot from our players and have dropped  the cancers in the locker room.  The players are all effort this year.  Team tackling is back. I love watching Buc Defense and this is a Buc defense.  We prob need more talent but effort is all over the place.

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#40 : September 30, 2012, 09:20:54 PM

Negative attitude obviously.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#41 : September 30, 2012, 09:21:16 PM

Then tell us how they suddenly become consistant.....genius.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#42 : September 30, 2012, 09:25:10 PM

Learning from mistakes and correcting them. Like anything you want to accomplish.
: September 30, 2012, 09:26:53 PM BucBalla85

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#43 : September 30, 2012, 09:27:40 PM

Learning from mistakes and correcting them. Like anything you want to accomplish.

That's a Buc tradition right?

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#44 : September 30, 2012, 09:29:09 PM

That's a Buc tradition right?

It's the only thing you can do man. You don't make excuses for yourself. You gotta make corrections. No time to be negative nancy for the Bucs staff. You gotta get answers and fast.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Schiano has the Bucs playing way better than Raheem. Should be-7-2 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools