Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You can blame this loss on me. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Ricky Bobby

Starter

: September 30, 2012, 08:29:44 PM

I turned off the TV as soon as we got down 21 - 3 and held out hope that we would come back if I didn't watch. I took a nap and turned it back on to see the field goal putting us in the lead, and the following drive leading to our loss.

I think I may have jinxed it, guys.

Pretty sad day for me. Bucs couldn't close it yet again. How'd the rest of the game go? Any positives at all? Did we actually make adjustments at the half (I would assume we did as they didn't score the rest of the game until the end)?

America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, badass speed. -Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 30, 2012, 08:35:43 PM

Free lit it up. the lloss wasnt on him. Threw like 3 long bombs to bring us back.

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#2 : September 30, 2012, 08:37:25 PM

3?  Try 2.

Bobby, I told you not to be such a bad fan and leave.   That it was too early to give up.   You didn't listen.

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 30, 2012, 08:38:26 PM

You suck...it's all YOUR fault. TOES ON THE LINE AND GIVE ME 50 PUSH UPS!!!

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

Ricky Bobby

Starter

#4 : September 30, 2012, 08:57:10 PM

3?  Try 2.

Bobby, I told you not to be such a bad fan and leave.   That it was too early to give up.   You didn't listen.

I couldn't stomach it at the time. It was making me sick to watch. **CENSORED**ing Redskins. Total BS!

We have any crazy bad calls go against us this week?

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 30, 2012, 08:58:05 PM

I blame this loss on playcalling.

And Ricky bobby.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Ricky Bobby

Starter

#6 : September 30, 2012, 09:22:22 PM

I blame this loss on playcalling.

And Ricky bobby.

I support your decision 100%. Benchwarmer for prez 2016!  :D

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 01, 2012, 05:58:29 PM

You can blame this loss on me.

why? did you fail to go through your progressions, panic, then throw behind your receivers or at their feet?

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 01, 2012, 06:02:48 PM

He definitely panicked.     I was in the chat room with him that day.   

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 01, 2012, 06:07:34 PM

Free lit it up. the lloss wasnt on him. Threw like 3 long bombs to bring us back.

Well I wouldn't say it wasn't on him and I hope he'd be one of the first to say the loss was on him. He played AWFUL that first half Beatles. This is after the Awful play last week. He starts the game off better this team goes onto win no problem. However your right it is a also a team game. The defense didn't stop RG3 early and last drive in the game, coaches made some mistakes, they made adjustments too but they made some late costly ones too. This team is the reason they are 1-3. Together. They aren't getting it done. There's been a lot of positives to go with that can point this team into great direction. But it could take time and changes on the roster. There's always a possibility they could come back and really turn this thing around and that's why we watch the games! Go Bucs!
: October 01, 2012, 06:10:02 PM BucBalla85

Ricky Bobby

Starter

#10 : October 01, 2012, 09:05:34 PM

He definitely panicked.     I was in the chat room with him that day.   

Lmao. I wouldn't say I panicked; more like was so disgusted after we were down 21 - 3 that I couldn't watch us lose any worse.

And I didn't want to be the fan in the room **CENSORED**ing at every **CENSORED**-up the entire game; I know that gets annoying.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#11 : October 01, 2012, 10:43:33 PM

My daddy told me to always blame a man with two first names, however, RB, if you must know who to blame.....it was the bossa nova!  And the gangnam style....

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 01, 2012, 10:54:48 PM

if you must know who to blame.....it was the bossa nova!  And the gangnam style....

Good post.   ;)

: October 01, 2012, 10:58:41 PM JavaRay

Ricky Bobby

Starter

#13 : October 02, 2012, 08:49:50 PM

if you must know who to blame.....it was the bossa nova!  And the gangnam style....

Good post.   ;)

Gangnam style gets me every time. Maybe that should be our walk out from the tunnel for next home game. Kinda like the Remember the Titans scene... lol

Hate

Hall of Famer
#14 : October 02, 2012, 08:56:51 PM

Before the comeback took place, why did we only have 6 pts against the worst scoring D in the league?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You can blame this loss on me. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools