Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Coaching staff has some thinking to do « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 30, 2012, 10:48:52 PM

Hell , let him run wild,  like Vick or Cam, just to see if it works.  What is there to lose?

If Free wanted to run, he would. Truth is he doesn't have the heart of those guys and doesn't wanna get hit.

IDK man, I am watching Vick running all over the field, and he is half of Freeman's size.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

gone

Hall of Famer
#31 : September 30, 2012, 10:52:16 PM

Hell , let him run wild,  like Vick or Cam, just to see if it works.  What is there to lose?

If Free wanted to run, he would. Truth is he doesn't have the heart of those guys and doesn't wanna get hit.

IDK man, I am watching Vick running all over the field, and he is half of Freeman's size.

It's not the body, it's the balls.  Looks like you need a magnifying glass to find Josh's these days
: September 30, 2012, 10:58:21 PM caradoc

Hate

Hall of Famer
#32 : September 30, 2012, 10:54:19 PM

I said "heart", not size.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 30, 2012, 10:56:51 PM

I said "heart", not size.

Hard for me to believe he is not runnin because he is scared.  A dude his size should relish running over DB's.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#34 : September 30, 2012, 10:58:38 PM

Dude has stated he doesn't like to get hit. What football player says that??

Hate

Hall of Famer
#35 : September 30, 2012, 10:59:14 PM

Furthermore....why do YOU think he's not running?

gone

Hall of Famer
#36 : September 30, 2012, 11:00:33 PM

First and foremost they are putting the team in position to win games

Hard to say they are doing that when you have to depend on the other team's kicker to miss three FGs to keep it close.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#37 : September 30, 2012, 11:01:36 PM

I think he is being told not too.   They seem intent on making him Eli Manning.    Watching Eli and Vick right now, I would take Vicks style for Free any day.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Hate

Hall of Famer
#38 : September 30, 2012, 11:04:50 PM

I think he is being told not too.   They seem intent on making him Eli Manning.    Watching Eli and Vick right now, I would take Vicks style for Free any day.

No freakin way. And what happens if he does? Are they gonna bench him?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#39 : September 30, 2012, 11:05:32 PM

You really believe he's being told "Do not run the ball and pick up easy 1st downs"?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#40 : September 30, 2012, 11:06:39 PM

Problem is that this is why I can't stand Freeman. He's a tease. Sure the second half looked good but it had to because he torpedoed us in the first half.  Playing well for half vs a terrible pass defense isn't good enough.

Yup...and I really hope his "tease" sh*t, doesn't cause us to hang onto him any longer than we need to.

#dumpfreeman12/31/12

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#41 : September 30, 2012, 11:06:47 PM

I think they are telling him not to run as much because they don't want him to get hurt.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#42 : September 30, 2012, 11:08:09 PM

I think they are telling him not to run as much because they don't want him to get hurt.

hanging out in a collapsed pocket is much more dangerous than running to daylight.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#43 : September 30, 2012, 11:08:15 PM

So you, too, are dismissing the fact that he's stated that he doesn't like getting hit?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#44 : September 30, 2012, 11:09:45 PM

To me,  it just seems they are not letting him play.  What QB would not want to air it out?   Sullivan is in his ear after every series.  I am just sayin let the kid play ball.   I think it was Farve who said, he would just go out there and improvise every play.   Coaches were smart enough not to try to make him into a typical pocket passer, they let him be the gunslinger he was.  I think Free needs some of that freedom.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Coaching staff has some thinking to do « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools