Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman needs to be given free reign of the offense « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#30 : October 01, 2012, 12:51:33 PM

More Freeman excuses?  Who would have thought?

And yes, playing like crap in the first half is not the sign of a franchise, or even a decent QB.  Sick of the schizo nature of his game.  He either sucks the entire game, or he sucks for a vast chunk of it, ant to me, that equates to himbeing completely replaceable.  The fourth year QB does not have the mojo. 

Cannot wait to hear the Freeman homers come out with their wet blanket excuses...

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 01, 2012, 01:00:04 PM

And yes, playing like crap in the first half is not the sign of a franchise, or even a decent QB.  Sick of the schizo nature of his game.  He either sucks the entire game, or he sucks for a vast chunk of it, ant to me, that equates to himbeing completely replaceable.  The fourth year QB does not have the mojo. 

Cannot wait to hear the Freeman homers come out with their wet blanket excuses...

Right!?!

I don't think he is capable of playing 2 good halves....and even if he were able to put together a good game...would he be able to put together back to back good games?..or 3 in a row? No...and no. This guy is a turd. I really hope we only have 12 more games of seeing #5 under center. Every loss after this season should come with no surprise if he remains the QB beyond this season.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 01, 2012, 01:03:44 PM

Right!?!

I don't think he is capable of playing 2 good halves....and even if he were able to put together a good game...would he be able to put together back to back good games?..or 3 in a row? No...and no. This guy is a turd. I really hope we only have 12 more games of seeing #5 under center. Every loss after this season should come with no surprise if he remains the QB beyond this season.

Not me. I honestly hope the guy turns it around. I want to see the man succeed. It would only be good for this team.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#33 : October 01, 2012, 01:06:33 PM

Everyone BB85 wants to see him turn it around, but the guy cannot.  He is what he is at this point.  Same thing with MC80.  People kept wanting to believe, but after so much time, it becomes quite evident that they are who they are.  Which is not very good.  Freeman sucks.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#34 : October 01, 2012, 01:09:21 PM

Right!?!

Not me. I honestly hope the guy turns it around. I want to see the man succeed. It would only be good for this team.

I have hopes of hitting it big in the stock market next week and cashing out a multi-millionaire and retiring on the beach in Mexico...but it ain't happinin...right now at least...lol

I'm not rooting for his failure...but the dude isn't it. I have 0% doubt in my mind. If the statement that you said were to come from my mouth or be typed on my keyboard...it would be just the same as me saying that I hope to one day sprout wings and fly.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#35 : October 01, 2012, 01:09:36 PM

Everyone BB85 wants to see him turn it around, but the guy cannot.  He is what he is at this point.  Same thing with MC80.  People kept wanting to believe, but after so much time, it becomes quite evident that they are who they are.  Which is not very good.  Freeman sucks.

I will wait until the end of th season before Im with you guys but for now Im gonna cheer for him to turn it around. Im not gonna bad mouth him all year. Unless he really deserves it. He redeemed himself yesterday so Im good for now.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 01, 2012, 01:10:48 PM

I will wait until the end of th season before Im with you guys but for now Im gonna cheer for him to turn it around. Im not gonna bad mouth him all year. Unless he really deserves it. He redeemed himself yesterday so Im good for now.

We won??

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#37 : October 01, 2012, 01:12:17 PM

He redeemed himself?

He gassed the defense inthe first half with his errant operational ability.  He is slow footed, not a good field reader, couldn't sustain drives, missed many targets, it dug the Bucs into a hole.  It was hot on the field yesterday, was it not?  The thermometer read it was over 100 degrees, and the Freecheese was going threee and out three and out.  And a lot of it was directly his fault.

And he plays one solid, unspectacular second half, and he is redeemed?  Not buying your brand.

When was the last time you saw Free put together an ENTIRE good game, and do so in back to back games?  I'll wait.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#38 : October 01, 2012, 01:14:02 PM

We won??

No but he did play a lot better in the second half. Thats what I mean. I want to see it a few times before I know its real but for now the guy brought the team back and put them in position to win. The defense holds the offense and were talking about another comeback win for Freeman. I know hes done a lot of them and hasnt been consistent. But with the new staff and the bye week coming up. I want to see if they have figured out how to handle this kid. Im sorry Im not gonna be a negative nancy about Freeman all year. If I see more of the first half or the Cowboys game Im right with you. But for now I want to see if he gets better. 

Supreme

Starter

#39 : October 01, 2012, 01:14:41 PM

I remember when a lot of people had high hopes of Caddy and MC80 bouncing back. It's becoming the same with Freeman.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 01, 2012, 01:17:55 PM

He redeemed himself?

He gassed the defense inthe first half with his errant operational ability.  He is slow footed, not a good field reader, couldn't sustain drives, missed many targets, it dug the Bucs into a hole.  It was hot on the field yesterday, was it not?  The thermometer read it was over 100 degrees, and the Freecheese was going threee and out three and out.  And a lot of it was directly his fault.

And he plays one solid, unspectacular second half, and he is redeemed?  Not buying your brand.

When was the last time you saw Free put together an ENTIRE good game, and do so in back to back games?  I'll wait.

See this is the difference between me and you. You only see the bad in Freeman here and I want to see the good. He showed both yesterday but more recently showed me the good. So Im good for now. If he shows more of the bad then Im with you. Im never gonna be the guy who will make up his mind about a player until ive seen it all. Im sticking with seeing him play for a full year before I make a full decision on the kid. I have no problem with you guys but Im just saying this is the way I see it.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#41 : October 01, 2012, 01:19:53 PM

I remember when a lot of people had high hopes of Caddy and MC80 bouncing back. It's becoming the same with Freeman.

And thats fine if people want to write him off now. Im just gonna hope we see more of the second half Freeman. Its possible guys.

moose40

Hall of Famer
#42 : October 01, 2012, 01:20:35 PM

He redeemed himself? He hit a few receivers for about a quarter and a half, but prior to that, and after that, was still the same old inconsistent, unsure, qb. I don't want the guy to fail, because he's the qb of the team I root for, but at the same time, I've said for four years this guy is not the qb that is going to lead us to victory.
I'm not rooting against him, I simply want him gone so the team I root for can start winning again. I don't have any inkling with anything I've witnessed with this guy, that he can put it together for four quarters. He simply doesn't have "it".

4 years should be enough time to show the fans if you have what it takes, and if the only redeeming factor you have is "I played well for a quarter and a half", it's time to find a true franchise qb. IMO, we are wasting this year, where we have solid receivers, an oline that is protecting for the most part, and the missing pieces are a competent qb, and a rb that can find a hole (even though that rb may be standing on the sidelines wearing 27).

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#43 : October 01, 2012, 01:22:10 PM

He redeemed himself? He hit a few receivers for about a quarter and a half, but prior to that, and after that, was still the same old inconsistent, unsure, qb. I don't want the guy to fail, because he's the qb of the team I root for, but at the same time, I've said for four years this guy is not the qb that is going to lead us to victory.
I'm not rooting against him, I simply want him gone so the team I root for can start winning again. I don't have any inkling with anything I've witnessed with this guy, that he can put it together for four quarters. He simply doesn't have "it".

4 years should be enough time to show the fans if you have what it takes, and if the only redeeming factor you have is "I played well for a quarter and a half", it's time to find a true franchise qb. IMO, we are wasting this year, where we have solid receivers, an oline that is protecting for the most part, and the missing pieces are a competent qb, and a rb that can find a hole (even though that rb may be standing on the sidelines wearing 27).

And if we feel that way at the end of the season Im with you guys. But for now what the hell is out there besides Freeman. Better hope hes the guy! or were back to square one searching again. I just hope we dont have to do that. Id rather see Freeman succeed.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#44 : October 01, 2012, 01:23:47 PM

We ALL want to SEE him succeed.  But the guy, after watching for more than a minute, is what he is.  Watch, in a few weeks he will come out, and put together maybe a qtr of solid ball, and he will absolutely stink it up for the rest of the game.  It is his "style".

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman needs to be given free reign of the offense « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools