Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Memo to Sullivan: you are not a QB coach anymore « previous next »
Page: 1

wolfet

Pro Bowler
: October 01, 2012, 02:16:55 AM

Maybe it is just me, but Sullivan seems to be spending an inordinate amount of time critiquing Freeman after each possession.  Where is Ron Turner?  First, with our offense sputtering, I would much rather Sullivan spent his time worrying about strategy and what he is going to do next or is that what Jimmy Ray is doing?    Second, It is tough for a player to play with someone telling you what you are doing wrong every down.  Not saying you do not need that in the game, but the one thing I notice different is confidence this year with Freeman.  It is one thing to say you missed this read here, but it seems like it is more intense than that.  Finally, Freeman has always played better in a wide open offense and I do not see us as quick like the giants.  Some of it is timing, but others are just poor plays called or slow developing plays.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 01, 2012, 06:09:46 AM

He shouldn't be the OC either. Horrible playcalling!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Memo to Sullivan: you are not a QB coach anymore « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools