Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 Draft Needs « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#45 : October 02, 2012, 01:00:04 AM

Depending on who is available in the 1st...I would be fine with taking Carrington Byndom in the 2nd...maybe even the 1st depending on how things shake up between now and April.

He is a good all around CB. Good in coverage. Excellent attacking CB against the run. I will be keying in on him this weekend when the Horns face Geno Smith and the Mountaineers...should be a great challenge for him and could help to take him from a high second round grade to a 1st round CB grade.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

yvespo

Rookie

#46 : October 02, 2012, 01:24:45 AM

ok heres my first couple rounds

assuming we pick in the top 10. trade back as far as possible, hopefully to 20 and pick up another second. trade penn to get rid of his salary, get a 3rd or 4th

1. luke joeckel OT texas am
2. johnathan banks cb mississippi state
2. eric reid S LSU/ tyler eifert TE Notre Dame
3. cornelius carradine DE FSU
4. everette dawkins DT FSU/Sharriff floyd DT UF
5. Lonnie Pryor FB FSU

something to this effect really gets us depth and good players at all positions of need. Joeckel comes in and takes over at LT.

Banks brings more corner depth in case we ditch talib or wright goes down. really need 3 good corners in this division either way.

reid can pair with barron to make a killer Safety tandem and lock down the deep middle.

carradine can come in and immediately begin pushing bennett for the starting job opposite clayborn. clayborn and bowers injuries really worry me and we need depth anyway.

tyler eifert is a very well rounded TE prospect. has good size for inline blocking and is very dangerous running up the seam. great hands

dawkins or floyd both bring good versatility inside and both play the run well and push the pocket. gives us very good options to insert for miller in passing situations and both can spell mccoy

pryor gives us a versatile fullback who is good at everything he does. will remind schiano of joe martinek. pryor runs hard, catches very well, is an excellent pass blocker and is a devastating cut blocker. this kid drives the FSU running game with his blocking at the line

I doubt Reid falls that low but it would be great if we were able to get him in the Second

free2williams

Rookie

#47 : October 02, 2012, 01:28:40 AM

Dee Milliner In the 1st and pray for Barrett jones in the 2nd

Saban guys can flat out PLAY

BucfanNC12

Pro Bowler

#48 : October 02, 2012, 11:26:59 AM

I think we should draft Steelers and Redskins fans in 2013.

midgetcoach

User is banned from postingMuted
Second String

#49 : October 02, 2012, 02:06:17 PM

Friend of mine will be the best fullback available in next years draft

#42 at Wake Forest Tommy Bohanon

If you watch any Wake Forest games he the reason for their potent running game.. Dude paves gigantic holes

Also he broke all of Aaron Curry's weight lifting records

I like the look of that guy.  I bet he's another Alstott type. 

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#50 : October 02, 2012, 02:13:47 PM

Some vontazes never learn.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#51 : October 02, 2012, 05:48:24 PM

Friend of mine will be the best fullback available in next years draft

#42 at Wake Forest Tommy Bohanon

If you watch any Wake Forest games he the reason for their potent running game.. Dude paves gigantic holes

Also he broke all of Aaron Curry's weight lifting records

I like the look of that guy.  I bet he's another Alstott type.

Different than Alstott, probably more of a blocker and less of a runner but he is capable of the latter

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#52 : October 02, 2012, 06:22:56 PM

Anyone been watching that German kid? Bjoern Werner. Kid is impressive.

Draft Aaron Donald

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#53 : October 02, 2012, 07:47:41 PM

obviously i have as an FSU fan. i thought he was phenominal as a freshman. just one of those kids you could tell would be a superstar. i call him the white justin tuck. similar size and playing style. pretty much the whole package as a DE. its going to be interesting to see how much he continues to be doubled and tripled from here on out. our other DE carradine has been beasting on people because of werner getting all the attention. kid is gonna be a monster and make a whole lot of money as a pro

Dy-nasty D

Starter
#54 : October 02, 2012, 08:48:42 PM

DL, CB, TE, OL depth in later rounds.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#55 : October 03, 2012, 12:27:44 AM

obviously i have as an FSU fan. i thought he was phenominal as a freshman. just one of those kids you could tell would be a superstar. i call him the white justin tuck. similar size and playing style. pretty much the whole package as a DE. its going to be interesting to see how much he continues to be doubled and tripled from here on out. our other DE carradine has been beasting on people because of werner getting all the attention. kid is gonna be a monster and make a whole lot of money as a pro

I think the most impressive thing about him is his get off. He almost always looks like he is offsides because his quick twitch reaction to the ball being snapped is off the charts.

Draft Aaron Donald

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#56 : October 03, 2012, 12:33:49 AM

Hold out for a QB after this year if Freeman plays bad. Terry Bridgewater in 2014

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

#57 : October 03, 2012, 01:02:53 AM

A road grading RT that can pass protect. Trueblood is out after this year I think. And I often can't remember which scrub is playing RT right now. Dotson?

RD 1) QB B. Bortles/ T. Bridgewater/ J. Manziel
RD 2) WR Kelvin Benjamin/ A. Robinson/ D. Adams/ M. Lee/
RD 3) OG D. Dozier/ C. Richardson/
RD 5) WR D. Archer/ J. Huff/ M. Davis/ TJ Jones/ R Grant
RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)

Rebel

Rookie

#58 : October 03, 2012, 01:55:11 AM

You think Banks falls to the 2nd?
            Hell no.

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#59 : October 03, 2012, 10:00:28 AM

A road grading RT that can pass protect. Trueblood is out after this year I think. And I often can't remember which scrub is playing RT right now. Dotson?

Dotson has been a pretty solid upgrade over Trueblood IMO. He's a free agent this offseason though. Resign him or not Jake Matthews and Barrett Jones are solid technicians that could play any position on the line including RT. DJ Fluker is a road grating, Phil Loadholt type RT, who will probably go in the 2nd.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 Draft Needs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools