Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 Draft Needs « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 20

yvespo

Rookie

#30 : October 01, 2012, 01:58:49 PM

Our first round pick has to be Eric Reid from  LSU. Him and Barron back there would be better for the blitzes coach is trying to do.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#31 : October 01, 2012, 03:38:38 PM

Our first round pick has to be Eric Reid from  LSU. Him and Barron back there would be better for the blitzes coach is trying to do.

massive overdraft based on where i think we will be picking. wed need to trade waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy back to pick him up without burning a pick. reid is a 2nd round player at best. barron is one of the few safeties in recent time that was worth a 1st. usually safeties dont go before the end of the first or early second.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#32 : October 01, 2012, 03:42:35 PM

biggest need is QB and a competent coaching staff.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#33 : October 01, 2012, 03:46:37 PM

Biggest need is QB... I can't watch this guy for one more season. Its like we are bringing our disadvantage with us to the games.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#34 : October 01, 2012, 09:58:32 PM

ok heres my first couple rounds

assuming we pick in the top 10. trade back as far as possible, hopefully to 20 and pick up another second. trade penn to get rid of his salary, get a 3rd or 4th

1. luke joeckel OT texas am
2. johnathan banks cb mississippi state
2. eric reid S LSU/ tyler eifert TE Notre Dame
3. cornelius carradine DE FSU
4. everette dawkins DT FSU/Sharriff floyd DT UF
5. Lonnie Pryor FB FSU

something to this effect really gets us depth and good players at all positions of need. Joeckel comes in and takes over at LT.

Banks brings more corner depth in case we ditch talib or wright goes down. really need 3 good corners in this division either way.

reid can pair with barron to make a killer Safety tandem and lock down the deep middle.

carradine can come in and immediately begin pushing bennett for the starting job opposite clayborn. clayborn and bowers injuries really worry me and we need depth anyway.

tyler eifert is a very well rounded TE prospect. has good size for inline blocking and is very dangerous running up the seam. great hands

dawkins or floyd both bring good versatility inside and both play the run well and push the pocket. gives us very good options to insert for miller in passing situations and both can spell mccoy

pryor gives us a versatile fullback who is good at everything he does. will remind schiano of joe martinek. pryor runs hard, catches very well, is an excellent pass blocker and is a devastating cut blocker. this kid drives the FSU running game with his blocking at the line

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#35 : October 01, 2012, 10:03:19 PM

You think Banks falls to the 2nd?

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 01, 2012, 10:05:18 PM

possibly. hard to say. i kinda took a flyer on that one because i wanted a corner in the second. id have picked johnny adams but hes been really bad and i think hes a reach in the second right now. its more like wishful thinking

would love to see other peoples want lists with actual players, not just position. trade ups and trade downs included
: October 01, 2012, 10:34:24 PM dexmonkey

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#37 : October 01, 2012, 10:41:40 PM

It would be great to get the top ranked Tackle, top ranked Safety, and probably the top ranked CB in the same draft, but I don't see anyway in hell that happens.
: October 01, 2012, 10:43:15 PM BucsBay

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#38 : October 01, 2012, 11:15:06 PM

This game is won in the trenches.  We need to work on improving the O-Line.  Also, a good blocking Tight End who can stretch the field when his number is called.
   AGREE!! I've wanted a top-tier C for the last few years, as it would greatly improve the consistancy of our run game. Especially now that we got Nicks. I've never been that impressed with Zuttah's consistancy; runs too hot and cold, IMO. Next would be TE, as Clark has little left, and isn't much of a blocker anyway. Stocker may be the answer, but unless Noble is highly thought of, I'd be looking for another TE next draft for 2-TE sets!

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#39 : October 01, 2012, 11:22:42 PM

Auburn has a beast of a TE in Philip Lutzenkirchen! If we have a high 2nd round pick (Or sneak into the playoffs somehow and get a low first rounder) we have to take this guy. He's Gronk 2.0. I don't really make predictions on this site, but dammit, this guy HAS to be a pro bowler!

BucsBay

Hall of Famer
#40 : October 01, 2012, 11:50:47 PM

Auburn has a beast of a TE in Philip Lutzenkirchen! If we have a high 2nd round pick (Or sneak into the playoffs somehow and get a low first rounder) we have to take this guy. He's Gronk 2.0. I don't really make predictions on this site, but dammit, this guy HAS to be a pro bowler!

Good Call. Guy plays Full Back really well for a 6'5" man too looking at some tape on him. This catch was amazing.

tripblood

Hall of Famer

#41 : October 01, 2012, 11:56:28 PM

Friend of mine will be the best fullback available in next years draft

#42 at Wake Forest Tommy Bohanon

If you watch any Wake Forest games he the reason for their potent running game.. Dude paves gigantic holes

Also he broke all of Aaron Curry's weight lifting records

Show No MRSA..

FIRE SCHIANO!!!!

Its so hard for me to sit back on this forum, lookin at a guy on here, holler in\' my name!  When last year i spent more on 5 electric bills from this side of the country to the other, than you made! You\'re talkin to the Rolex wearing, diamond earring wearing, kiss-stealin, WOOOO!, wheelin dealin\', CTS drivin, jet-flyin sonofagun.. And I\'m havin a hard time holding these alligators down! WOOOO!

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#42 : October 01, 2012, 11:58:52 PM

QB, RT, CB.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#43 : October 02, 2012, 12:45:22 AM

How good is David Amerson, CB from NC State? Walterfootball 2013 mock has him going to us.

I wouldn't be opposed to picking him up then dropping Talib if he doesn't want to resign for cheap to be the #2.

McCoy93

Starter

#44 : October 02, 2012, 12:58:35 AM

Amerson has been getting burned; he is taking a fall in peoples mocks
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 20
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2013 Draft Needs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools